Meet your Healthy Living buddy!
"When we have paired you up with your buddy, you both will be tagged in this thread. You guys can meet here and then move on to the Healthy Living room or create a thread for your buddy and yourself."
Get to know your buddy in here!

Hallie, I just want to thank you for setting me and my buddy up together. We are in contact most days, and we seem to be just what each of us needs in a buddy - Perfect! And funnily enough - we happen to live in the same state - how ironic is that! My first buddy try didn't connect, so thanks for trying again. I don't get to check in this forum a lot, but I do appreciate all that you, and Polite Ocean and everyone else does to help each other.
@MusicCandy
I am super glad to hear that! :) And its so funny that you're in the same state doesnt that make it easier on you both?
@MusicCandy
This is so great Music... I'm so glad that you and your Buddy are connecting well and you are having better luck this time around. Thank you so much for your kind words.
Keep up the great work ![]()
Hey guys! We have some new buddies! :)
@OzMaG you get TWO for the price of one.
@countrygirl1231 and @wildatheart88
members please feel free to PM OzMagG :)
If any of you three have questions at all, feel free to message me!
@BurningEmber Yay! This should be fun.
@BurningEmber aww thank you! 
@YingYang248 you can message @JustALover :)
@BurningEmber Thanks!