Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: meowpinkinyourarea
meowpinkinyourarea March 12th, 2019

3-4 hours

User Profile: delicatdreamer16
delicatdreamer16 March 12th, 2019

3-4

But, I also nap for an hour every day.

User Profile: crimsonApple9273
crimsonApple9273 March 12th, 2019

Since the breakup i never had a full night's sleep. It has been 5 months since. 4 hours would be a luxury for me.

User Profile: VeganFeminist123
VeganFeminist123 March 12th, 2019

Ideally 9 h, but generally 7-8. I get trouble sleeping once in a while and sympathise with everyone who has insomnia, that's actual h3ll.

User Profile: SamJav
SamJav March 12th, 2019

either 10-12 or none

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices March 12th, 2019

I usually get 8 or more, but for some reason I can't quite explain, I've started waking up naturally after 7... I'm not sure if it's healthy or not that I'm "losing" sleep, but I feel rested, and I will never complain about getting more hours in the day. If I didn't have to sleep but could choose to, I'd definitely do that. Haha.

2 replies
User Profile: mimsmere3
mimsmere3 March 12th, 2019

@betterchoices The same thing happens to me. I for the life of me do not understand it, but when I'm at home I go to bed late (between 12 AM and 2 AM) but somehow always wake up around 7 or 8 AM. Like, don't I need more sleep than that? But I guess as long as we feel rested, it's quality over quantity?

1 reply
User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices March 12th, 2019

@mimsmere3 Well, there are those people called the "Sleepless Elite" by sleep scientists that only require a few REM cycles a night to feel rested and rejuvinated, so maybe you're one of those! That'd be cool. I would say just embrace the unconventional hours, because nothing is worse than forcing yourself to go to sleep and then waking up feeling worse!

load more
load more
User Profile: Iamdd
Iamdd March 12th, 2019

30mins to none these days

3 replies
User Profile: CourtneysJeep
CourtneysJeep March 12th, 2019

@Iamdd

usually 5 hours, which is fine. i just wish they didnt begin at 3:30/ 4 AM

User Profile: grittygal
grittygal March 13th, 2019

about 5 hours

User Profile: LiteSpaghetti
LiteSpaghetti March 13th, 2019

@Iamdd

Somehow im getting 7-8 sCREe

load more
User Profile: Pamiii
Pamiii March 12th, 2019

1

User Profile: abigailmarie16
abigailmarie16 March 12th, 2019

Usually naturally 8-10 hours naturally otherwise I wake up tired still

1 reply
User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl March 12th, 2019

@abigailmarie16 I do too..not sure why

load more
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo March 12th, 2019

6-8 hours maybe.