Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in February 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power February 1st, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

78
User Profile: StoneC
StoneC September 25th, 2021

Hello

one of my favorite hobbies is making and sewing decorative patches and pockets on my jackets, bags, jeans, hats, dresses, etc etc


I love it so much cuz no one else has clothes just like mine.


ive been painting on my clothes and personally altering them for most my life. I’d say since middle school

User Profile: Craftycrafter208
Craftycrafter208 September 27th, 2021

I love writing letters. I always enjoyed scrapbooking and building planners, and this is like an extension of that. I create the cards, seal them with wax, the whole nine yards. I've only recently starting writing them regularly, mostly to family.

User Profile: electrac223
electrac223 October 18th, 2021

My favorite hobby is music and dancing because it makes me happy and confident and in my skin with my body Also movies and Tv because I like to laugh at certain scene and I like to explore different types of movies.


User Profile: bela12345
bela12345 November 7th, 2021

Hi! I’m Bela and I’m new here😊

  1. My favorite hobby is writing
  2. I like because I feel very proud of myself when my novels are done. In the last years, though, it’s been really hard to write because my depression makes me think that everything I write is terrible and ruins all my motivation. I am here to discover new hobbies and try things I never tried :)
  3. I’ve created my own stories since I learned to write 🙃
User Profile: BrightNight1024
BrightNight1024 November 11th, 2021

Hey I'm Quinn and I love to read and write, as it helps me escape from reality. I mostly write poetry to let my emotions out but never felt confident enough to show them to anyone.

User Profile: adhdgal1992
adhdgal1992 November 23rd, 2021

Again, I love to read because it's a good escape from reality and I have been reading since I was really little!

User Profile: NellaNutella
NellaNutella November 30th, 2021

Greetings and salutations! My name is Nella!

My favorite hobbies are playing soccer (especially with my club team), running when I'm in the mood, watching anime, reading, and volunteering at a preschool (those kids are the cutest things I've ever seen and I love them). I'm also interested in learning how to crochet or knit but I've never really gotten the chance.

Anyways, I hope that we can all get along! 🔅

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko January 14th, 2022

@Power hello, everyone ! i'm not super new, however, i'd be happy to participate in this :)

1. my favorite hobbies are playing guitar, spending time with my animals, and writing !

2. i love all of these because they are a great way of releasing my emotions and just being able to calm myself down :) i use them as coping mechanisms for when i'm not doing so great.

3. i've always had animals, i've been playing guitar for 3 years now, and i've been writing stories since i can remember haha <3

User Profile: helloPomegranate4677
helloPomegranate4677 January 22nd, 2022

I like it! I also like to do digital art. It has really helped my depression and anxiety. This is what I did most recently_1642809656.Wine.png

User Profile: bestRaspberries1517
bestRaspberries1517 February 2nd, 2022

My favorite hobby is singing. It's very freeing and a good means of expressing feelings, as well as being physically cathartic. I've been singing since I was a kid! I'm not great at it, but that's not really the point either. I love it as a means of self-expression. Plus it's just fun.

1 reply
User Profile: pandaprincess9
pandaprincess9 February 4th, 2022

@bestRaspberries1517

as a future choir teacher, you understand the assignment. singing is truly about expression!

load more