Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you really love popsicles and you haven't tried at least one of this flavors the. please do 😁😋😍

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens August 29th


img-20260826-115558_1788034244.jpg

45
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo August 29th

I haven't had all, definitely had some but not sure of the exact number.

I don't actually consider ice cream bars to be popsicles.

This is a popsicle:

XxmhJRee.gif

A creamsicle is also a special case that I would consider to be a popsicle. 

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 29th

@AffyAvo

That's a wow

And about the name ,like most time here in my place they do call it popsicles but I guess I gave to learn about this things 😜 😺

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo August 29th

@HelenListens Yeah, all are delicious but I guess regional differences in terms.

From the title I expected glavous like orange, lime, cherry, grape, maybe the traditional but less common now rootbeer (soo good!), or the more expensive ones like peach-ginger, hibiscus, etc.

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 29th

@AffyAvo

Haven't seen the ones you mentioned before but they sound so chilly and sweet 😔 looking forward to it though.

So have you tried any one of this flavors ..😜☺️

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo August 29th

@HelenListens it's also common for people to make their own popsicles here. Any fruit juice/drink works. I used to make iced tea ones often when I was younger.

Kulfi I haven't had, is it pistachio? Oreo, strawberry and cookies and cream I've had in some form. I can't remember which were like those pictured!

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@AffyAvo

That wonderful

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 29th

@HelenListens

3,5,9


User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 29th

@Amanda84.

That's good

Hope you enjoyed it ☺️ 😀

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 29th

@HelenListens


fQCX50yV24JEqfh01.gif

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 29th

@Amanda84

❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 August 29th

@HelenListens

Really!?!...  Okay, looks like I am going to be putting on some weight. 

Cookies & Cream, Chocolate, Caramel 


QNtiiHxq.gif

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 29th

@caringShoulder1357

I literally forgot this things sweet bars has much calories 😔 😔.

Seems am going to be minimizing my intake if this

Enjoy yours 😊 🥰

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th

@HelenListens

6 and 7. Not a fan of chocolate.

NsNoPGj1.gif

User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 August 30th

@trueconfidant123


EqShyX7xtKq0zvzaAA2K.gif

give-chocolate-death-funny-chocoholic-t-hoodie-20240131100056-uilhyd3a-s4-1215369957_1788091936.jpg

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th

@caringShoulder1357

uwRynex3.gif

6JWdwyUK.gif

User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 August 30th

@trueconfidant123

My life of Chocolate related crimes  begin at an early age.

baby-chocolate_1788096863.jpg

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th

@caringShoulder1357

That's definitely not an innocent baby 😂😂😂

lmFNCoHA.gif

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@caringShoulder1357

😋😂❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@trueconfidant123

You've got amazing taste 😉 💕

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th

@HelenListens thanks 💕

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@trueconfidant123

My pleasure 😊 🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@trueconfidant123

😋❤️

load more
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain August 30th

Pick all from each row? That's easy..... Oh just one 😩

1. Magnum or cookies and cream or a combination of both..

2. Almond magnum is lush, but I buy the cheaper knock off version lol

3. Kulfi is lovely, so is mint chocolate, that needs to be a combo too 😂

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@ScrabbleBrain

You know exactly what tastes good and am going to try one of your combinations.. with the way you are pairing it seems you are a genius in this 😜😂🥰

User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain August 30th

@HelenListens Huge sweet tooth. For a second I was wondering if you mean't ice poles or lollies.

Weird and wonderful combinations are fun, just made up one this weekend. If I had my own cheffy, I could take over the universe 🤔

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@ScrabbleBrain

Awwn ❤️ that's cool ....just send one when you are done making them 😉☺️🥰

load more
load more
load more

@HelenListens

3, 5 and 7

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@SimplyCompassinate

Your taste is ......10 of 10 😜🥰

load more
User Profile: Sweetplace
Sweetplace August 30th

I wonder what the mint chocolate one taste like🤔

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@Sweetplace

Bet it tastes good and once you've tried it let me know 😭😜😂

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 30th

@Sweetplace

They have these things called Klondike Bars here, and they are just a square like this without a stick. They are delicious!!

load more
User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 August 30th

@HelenListens Mint chocolate for suuuure 

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@littleSea

Yummy and chilly 😋🤤❤️

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 30th

@HelenListens 3,5,8 😋💖

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@fossilfellow

you gat good taste 😜😋❤️

load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 30th

1 or 9 yummm

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens OP August 30th

@TovaCares76

sweet, yummy 😋🥰

load more