Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nature lovers, post up you photos!

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 26th, 2025

A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals


@peachThinker662


20230723-111914_1756217576.jpg

Not sure why this picture is sideways??

20231028-150753_1756217683.jpg

pxl-20250530-204800569_1756217802.jpg

289
User Profile: moonlightinnight
moonlightinnight August 29th, 2025

@braindamag3

I love this flower. It is called shaghayegh in Persian. They say the black mark on its petals is the sign of its sorrow... I like this description so much.

1000010261_1756498537.jpg

This is the cucumber I picked from my grandparents house when we were in travel last week(:

1000024446_1756498143.jpg

This bird was hatched in our balcony while we weren't home for some days. It is much bigger now than in this picture but can't fly or walk yet.

1000023338_1756498379.jpg

Do you like the sea?

1000001374_1756498826.jpg

1000001401_1756498858.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP August 30th, 2025

@moonlightinnight

Nice pictures 👍

The red flower kinda looks like a variety of Poppy.

Love the ocean, I have some videos when I was vacationing in the East Coast or Canada. The sound of the waves is like no other.

1 reply
User Profile: moonlightinnight
moonlightinnight August 31st, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes... It is Caspian sea in the north of Iran:)

load more
load more
User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin August 30th, 2025

download_1756526490.jpg@braindamag3 can't show the book one it is kinda crumbly heheh :p🥺                                                                                         You know, I’ve actually loved ghost orchids way before Wednesday came out. I saw one in Australia years ago , totally by chance , and it just stayed with me. I pressed it in a book, and it’s still there, carefully kept all this time. It’s funny how the show gave them so much well-deserved attention, but for me, they’ve always had this quiet kind of magic

4 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP August 30th, 2025

@Celestrin

Beautiful picture 😍

I've not watched Wednesday 😁

3 replies
User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin August 30th, 2025

@braindamag3 i picked from google though, I don't have a original picture and you should watch wednesday it is soo good

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 11th, 2025

@Celestrin

My wife and I started watching Wednesday, so far so good. Only on show 2 or 3 of the first season.
I seen the White Orchid in the show 😉

1 reply
User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin September 11th, 2025

@braindamag3 Ohh, I'm so glad you like it! The ghost orchid is finally getting the love and attention it deserves, and it makes me so happy that you’re both watching it now. You picked the perfect time to start,no long 3-year wait for season 2 this time! 🌸

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: wonderfulComfort5057
wonderfulComfort5057 August 30th, 2025

@braindamag3 img-20241113-wa0095_1756527997.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Xennial00
Xennial00 August 31st, 2025

@wonderfulComfort5057 indie movie vibes

load more
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy August 30th, 2025

1000069139_1756557259.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Xennial00
Xennial00 August 31st, 2025

@Creamyyy they smell good?

load more
User Profile: communicativeJet616
communicativeJet616 August 31st, 2025

@braindamag3 Sunset 20250828-181250_1756640599.jpg

User Profile: limeVillage2832
limeVillage2832 September 1st, 2025

@braindamag3 img-5285_1756685468.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 1st, 2025

@LimeVillage2832

I love the dragonfly, so cool. 👍

load more
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth September 1st, 2025

Just want to express gratitude for the nature photographers from those of us who don't get outside often you bring beauty to us. ❤️ You are all wonderful photographers

3 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 1st, 2025

@memyselfandmoth

I hope you  enjoy, more to come 😘  😘

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 September 2nd, 2025

@memyselfandmoth

 this just made my heart smile. I’m so glad it brings you joy! 💛🌼

1 reply
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth September 2nd, 2025

❤️❤️❤️😁

load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalRaspberries7065
emotionalRaspberries7065 September 1st, 2025

Lake Eyre in Australia, which rarely holds water. It becomes a bird breeding ground when it does have water. It is in flood this year.

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 1st, 2025

The following are from a vacation out west to BC.
Butchart Gardens, such a lovely area.


p1040680_1756740200.JPG


p1040706_1756740212.JPG


p1030182_1756740223.JPG

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 September 2nd, 2025

@braindamag3

 love the brightness and colors. Beautiful

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 1st, 2025

This one is from the Tofino area, Vancouver Island

p1030975_1756740342.JPG

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 September 2nd, 2025

Whoaaaaa That’s cool <3

User Profile: politePlace5370
politePlace5370 December 9th, 2025

@braindamag3 I love jellyfish! They’re so cool! They don’t even have brains or anything, they don’t make sense, but they’re cool and I love those guys! They don’t have hearts, either. I have no clue how those things work (oh my goodness this nerd (it’s me 🤓👈))

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 9th, 2025

@thebendygirl


🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰

load more
load more