Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What small moments or rituals make you feel grounded, safe or seen?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora July 27th, 2025

Life moves quickly and it's easy to lose touch with ourselves in the middle of it all. But sometimes it's the smallest things that bring us back to a sense of comfort and presence. 

What are the little moments or rituals that remind you you're okay, just as you are? 

58
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 28th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora it's so easy to loose yourself in grief/depression etc. But what helps me the most is 7 cups, just being around people who care about you helps soooo much 💖

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 28th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 It really does help to be around people who care. I'm so glad you're here, wrapping everyone so warmly in your love, while being safely held in a cocoon made of the love of all your friends here 💕 One day you'll become a beautiful butterfly, sprinkling fairy dust everywhere you go 🦋✨

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 29th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 

fairy-godmother.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: ProbablyAPerson
ProbablyAPerson July 28th, 2025

I've been through many different reasons to attend psychotherapist, and to me some things can be helpful 4-5 times, then it's just not it anymore, but the only thing that has positive impact even today is coffee,

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 28th, 2025

@ProbablyAPerson It can feel disheartening when the things that once brought us comfort or clarity stop being helpful. But I'm glad that coffee has been a constant companion for you, a comforting "pick me up" :) 

I hope you find more of such small, steady things that stay by your side offering a bit of warmth whenever you need 💗

load more
User Profile: Otasukete
Otasukete July 29th, 2025

Playing videogames, listen to music, compose, write, take a shower, watch flags waving irl, roleplaying with myself (like, imagine cool scenarios or stories where I'm doing something cool or that I like), play instruments, study any language... Well I guess that's it 😁

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 30th, 2025

@Otasukete So many lovely things *-* That's awesome 💖 

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 July 29th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Walking and listening to music is my main ritual.

I have a rock on my desk, I picked it up while on vacation and when I feel down and out while at work. I pick up that rock and close my eyes and think back to being on vacation.

It really helps ground me.

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 30th, 2025

@braindamag3 oh that's beautiful 💖 maybe I'll try that too ^-^ it's such a pretty way to carry the memory of a place. And walking with music is one of my favourite rituals as well. 

load more
User Profile: ardentiana
ardentiana July 29th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora I think working out works best for me....not in the gym....any park or playground, maybe an open gym. especially after working out when you get tired, and then just watch everyone around you minding their business, and the trees just standing still. I stop overthinking too.

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 30th, 2025

@ardentiana That sounds wonderful. It must feel so refreshing like a breath of fresh air for both body and mind 💗

User Profile: ardentiana
ardentiana July 31st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora  It is wonderfull, especially when it's after rain....it truly is so refreshing💚. what do u do?


User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 31st, 2025

@ardentiana ah the beauty of nature after the rain🌱 For me I think a walk by the beach is what grounds me, it reminds me that I'm still here, still okay ^-^ Thank you for asking 💖 

chibird-nice-day.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SunshineCecile208
SunshineCecile208 July 30th, 2025

💜💜

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 30th, 2025

@SunshineCecile208 

turtle-love.gif

load more
User Profile: TenderSky
TenderSky July 31st, 2025

Spending time out in nature, even if it's sitting under a tree in a nearby park + getting out and walking while noticing nature is so good to me. Taking a shower. Spending time with pets. Getting together with some of my favorite people (friends). Journaling. Reading uplifting books or listening to music that soothes me.

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 31st, 2025

@teacupgrrl All such lovely and beautiful things 💖 :) 

happy-ghost-happy.gif

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 31st, 2025

I remind myself that I'm safe now. I tell myself "one more day". I can do one more day. I can face one more day. I can fight one more day

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP July 31st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul it's so important sometimes to remind ourselves that we are safe, because the mind does tend to run wild with thoughts and circumstances. One more day, right now, this moment is ours 💗

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora It is. I try to stop it before it gets to wild but sometimes it's harder. One more day ❤️

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP August 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 

love.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 August 6th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

You can! One more day. What wonderful spirit.

Wishing you a day which is a little less of a fight.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 6th, 2025

@Clio9876 Thank you so much! I wish the same for you! 💜

load more
load more
User Profile: virtualSolace44
virtualSolace44 August 2nd, 2025

I have a big plush headband that I put on every night before I wash my face and it’s kind of tight on my head and something about sliding that headband over my forehead onto my hair feels so good and soothing, and it makes me feel safe and calm right before bed. Very much a sensory thing. 

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP August 5th, 2025

@virtualSolace44 The comfort of familiar things is truly unmatched ^-^ 💖

load more
User Profile: Swordpsalm
Swordpsalm August 2nd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Going to the cafes and restaurants with friends.

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP August 5th, 2025

@Swordpsalm That's awesome 💖

load more