Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did you set a goal? Completed a goal? Share to celebrate here!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 15th, 2020

Great work! If you set a goal of the day or completed a goal?

You are making good progress to go to the next level in your growth path.

Do you also know we have a Goal Box? As we talk a lot about goals at 7Cups. We actually have an inbuilt goal box which you can use to set your goal of the day at 7Cups.

revOmg3OpTZnc-ctNccz-5Idv2YEKpPJV_HqDG689UrQAIpCuyn5FqKP3dgd0BwC5JW-jtDsDkTYB-zW9St8Z7kwIoUYVrZu0XZ5DB8wjTl5TOSkK3_mu9-jsHZoeRO5RQJQexSW

If you have difficulty setting a goal, not to worry! Click on the i button as shown above and a pop-up box will appear to explain how to set a simple and good goal. Like this!

jcDjEm9IEmtbVQObZwn4Z64FIPT9JuzUZ60-mTbhSEy_5Vp7Onzm3b2ZSeO2nMJsUgiU34Em6s2VZ61Wj4jagKyir4tDNSuZum0plcp2kmHBTlpT28uIezrEoZaUaVdDL11ldmLx

By using the Goal Box, you will be able to log a goal and pin it to the top of your dashboard, just like a sticky note. And, you can update the goal at any time. You can learn more here!

Share with us what goal did you set and what is your motivation? What goal did you complete?

We will give you a high five!!

55
User Profile: BlacKiwi
BlacKiwi June 15th, 2020

I set a goal to sleep for at least 6 hours and I've been doing that for most days of the week so that's huge accomplishment for me 😁

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 15th, 2020

@BlacKiwi great work! Kiwi! high five! yayy!

Also you can you use 7Cups Goal Box. Keep up the good work

User Profile: Greenpear036
Greenpear036 June 17th, 2020

@BlacKiwi

great job I hear sleep is the key to everything

User Profile: Steph2030
Steph2030 June 20th, 2020

@BlacKiwi That's a terrific goal - great for the mind and body!

load more
User Profile: CalmBeauty3
CalmBeauty3 June 15th, 2020

@ASilentObserver I set a goal and achieved it.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 15th, 2020

@CalmBeauty3 Amazing Calm! Purple heart high five! Good work! Also, use Goal Box to set your goals and accomplish them! Purple heart

load more
User Profile: PrincessConsuela12
PrincessConsuela12 June 15th, 2020

@ASilentObserver My goal is to fix my sleep schedule since quarantine started lol but still i haven't achieve it yet !

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 15th, 2020

@PrincessConsuela12 that is an important goal! princess! You will achieve it. Sending best wishes. You can use Goal box to set your goals and mention what motivated you to help you keep focused to achieve it.

You got this

1 reply
User Profile: PrincessConsuela12
PrincessConsuela12 June 16th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Thank you for the support <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Syd113
Syd113 June 15th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I set a goal to sleep more than 4 hours and I have completed that... thanks to quarantine 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Steph2030
Steph2030 June 20th, 2020

@Sydney113 Sleep is key to well-being. That's great you're setting sleep goals.

load more
User Profile: xoMorgs
xoMorgs June 16th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

My goal was to meditate at least once a day, and I've been doing that now for a little over a month! I can actually say that I am pretty dang proud of myself! ♡

- Morgs 🕊️|| Everywhere you go, Spread love. ~ m.w 🐺

2 replies
User Profile: Steph2030
Steph2030 June 20th, 2020

@xoMorgs Meditation is not necessarily easy. Nice going with the consistency!

1 reply
User Profile: xoMorgs
xoMorgs June 20th, 2020

@Steph2030

I absolutely love meditation! Thank you! 🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 June 16th, 2020

I have a goal

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 June 16th, 2020

My goals are:

-Read at least one chapter from a self-help book.

-To exercise on a regular basis.

-To sleep before 11 & if not, as soon as possible. I have allowed myself to be awake only until 12 AM (my working schedule is an exception).

User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree June 16th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I use the Goal Box and its very helpful angel whenever i come online It reminds me to acheive my goals. I set a goal to get untangled from pain by practicing mindfulness and im working on it. smiley

User Profile: sunsetdragon314
sunsetdragon314 June 16th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I got to the very first goal I set in the Goal Box:- Get into the Internship Program and become a good listener!! :)

User Profile: Sanghee
Sanghee June 16th, 2020

I set a goal to lose 2kg and it's going well so far! I just fluctuate and gain 1kg from time to time but I'm pretty sure that's just the weighing scale 😂