One goal I have for the month of September is....
Since I didnt get to have a BD last year due to my health and selfish family members i am gonna have a pretty pink and purple cake and some ood food and appreciate my time here on this Planet and just be ME :)
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Yay, happy (early/belated) b-day! Ohhh, sounds like a fun day with yummy food! Hope you enjoy(ed) your special day; I love your optimism and bright attitude!
Thanks for sharing with us; we are here for you! It's also lovely to see you here in the subcomm. :)
@lovelyWhisper66 Thank you :) I will be 53 on the 22nd!
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 My pleasure! Whoot, hope you enjoy your special day then. :D
@lovelyWhisper66 Thank you so much i HOPE TOO!! :)
To have a new outlook on school and to go in with a positive mindset, to regain my self-esteem and boost my confidence that I am good enough!
@AnyaS Hey Anya, wonderful to see you here! I love your positive attitude; such goals will definitely help you out with school and life in general. We are all rooting for you!
Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with school! :)
Awww thank you so much for your reply and the support! I appreciate it a ton! 💛
@lovelyWhisper66
@AnyaS My pleasure! Thank you too for all your hard work and support to 7Cups! :)
Study well and try my best at school! Most important year ahead of me:/
@Alex277 Hey Alex, it is lovely to see you here! Best of luck with your studies; you will do well. We are rooting for you!
Thanks for dropping by! :)
@lovelyWhisper66 thank you!!!
you just made me smile :3
@Alex277 You are welcome; awww, I'm delighted to hear that. Keep up the incredible work; thanks for all your hard work and support to 7Cups! :)
@lovelyWhisper66 awh it is my pleasure! Thank you for all your amazing work as well:)
Finalize my major travel plans
@RideaRainbow So good to see you Ride!! Oh, best of luck with finalizing your travel plans. Where do you plan on going?
Best wishes, and safe travels! :)
get back to eating healthy on the regular, stay away from junk food as much as possible
@ontheotherside Hey other! Oh, eating healthy is always a challenging, esp. in avoiding junk food. However, I know you will reach your goal; we are rooting for you!
Best of luck! :)
My goal for September is to make more friends, join clubs, and be happy
@rosievevo Hi there, and welcome to the community! We are delighted to have you here with us. Those are awesome goals you have, and I'm sure you will reach them.
Best of luck with your goals; we are rooting for you! If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. Also, if you haven't already, feel free to check out Newbie Hub/Welcome subcommunity here for resources and to help you get adjusted to the community.
Get a job?
Grow my thighs? 🤷🏻♀️
Or maybe have my 130 dollars that the cdm machine ate back?
I don't know...
@Lostb4TheLight Hey Lost! Those are nice goals to have. Sorry to hear about your money; I hate when that happens. If you haven't already, feel free to check out the job and support category here for resources and more.
Best of luck with finding a new job and growing your thighs; we're here for you! :)
To spread love and positivity as much as possible...
@Saravanan14 Hey Sara, long time no see! Awww, well, you certainly do that here already. Thanks for all your support and dedication towards 7Cups!
Best of luck with continuing your goals; we are rooting for you! :)
To be true to myself this school-year and to never accept people's molds they want me to somehow fit in.
@thesmokeinourgrenades Hi smoke, and welcome to the community. We are delighted to have you here with us. It takes immense effort and courage to be true to yourself, and it can be quite challenging esp. in school and with others trying to pressure you. I admire your determination!
Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you! If you have any questions/concerns, let us know. :)
Improve myself as much as September lasts.
@RoshanaShabanii Hi Roshana! Yes, self improvement is an awesome goal to have. I am sure you will improve yourself immensely this month and throughout life.
Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you! :)
@RoshanaShabanii Great goal!!!! It's important to take the time to care for you. Keep me posted at the end of the month on how it went.
@EnaW
Sure, I definitely will.