Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 2nd, 2018

I want to also do the AL3 AND 4 testing and pass! lol I hate taking test I get so anxious and panic I always have!! BUT I WILL PASS THEM!! Maybe lol Maybe next sept! lol

3 replies
User Profile: fluffyUnicorns84
fluffyUnicorns84 September 2nd, 2018

To participate in daily self care challenge and start facilitating baby massage course so I can qualify. Oops thats two :o

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 September 3rd, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 What are the AL3 & 4 test?

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 3rd, 2018

@fishie01 Under Paths you will see 3 rows of things we read about and then they ask questions and each one you do helps you move up here and you get badges The AL1 -2-3-4 are on the 3 row down the last ones . Only Take the first 1 then the 2nd one and wait for the results before you move on to each one I messed up and did them all lol so I am now waiting to do 3 then 4.

load more
load more
User Profile: fluffycandy
fluffycandy September 2nd, 2018

Work as hard as I can, stay positive, stay focused and endure through my keto diet.laugh

User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 September 2nd, 2018

My goal is to be better to myself. I am working on my self esteem and hoping I reach that as a goal.

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 2nd, 2018

@pamharley003 Hi pam, it is lovely to see you here! Working on your self esteem is definitely a great goal and an excellent example of self improvement. Your efforts will pay off!

Best of luck; we are rooting for you. Thanks for all your hard work and support here. :)

1 reply
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 September 3rd, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66

Thank you it means a lot to me

load more
load more
User Profile: Claire91
Claire91 September 2nd, 2018

Stop avoiding things out of fear of failure and not being good enough.

User Profile: Nikkka
Nikkka September 2nd, 2018

Go outside

User Profile: Mfai
Mfai September 2nd, 2018

Work on my self confidence, one fear at a time, one day at a time, and with patience

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 2nd, 2018

@Laura

Be open about my sexuality

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 September 2nd, 2018

To not hurt myself or others

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx September 2nd, 2018

more gym time :)

User Profile: dartemis
dartemis September 2nd, 2018

Focus on what really matters and forget the superficial things! smiley