Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who do you want to open your heart to? What holds you back?

User Profile: Fluffysheep8
Fluffysheep8 February 13th, 2022

For me, it’s some friends who I have crushes on. They don’t have shared feelings, though. I think that’s a good thing, because I’m at a place where I need to work on my mental health and I don’t think it’s a good idea to commit myself to a relationship right now.

@Nerdtastic

14
February 13th, 2022

@Fluffysheep8

Hey Sheep! Thanks so much for the tag! I really want to open up more to my friends, because there tends to be times (more often than not) when I keep my feelings and thoughts buried within.

I always wanted to tell this particular boy from my old school how I feel. I have his phone number, and we’ve called plenty of times, but I just can’t seem to even start talking to him about how I’ve had a crush on him for 2 years - transferring schools made that 100 times more difficult, so I hope that I’ll find the courage to reach out again. 💜

1 reply
February 13th, 2022

Tagging some of my friendos to participate too!

@JennyINFP, @BubbleFlower, @amusingCoconut, @FallenStarss, @jv13076, @emotionalTalker2260, @RavenSky, @simtheperson, @Raincloud21765, @Cambion, @ticketdaenbyversion2, @savannamb, @EastSky1902, @navyHouse3677, @LimelightRya, @butterflymona172004, @ShapeshiftSystem, @YourEmmmie, @xinyii11, @Moonlemon48, @Izzy274, @LavenderHere, @mamtasha22, @NovaGalaxy, @HealingBrokenWIngs, @RainbowdogsofParadise, @Fristo, @bubblingBreeze14, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou, @BeautifulSun298501, @GloriaD, @GoldenRuleJG, @VaryingCloud, @anjellyna, @29amy, @Artalisten, @cherryyblossoms

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 13th, 2022

@Nerdtastic thanks for the tag

I try my best to open my heart around those who I want to trust but struggle to at times 😮

User Profile: GloriaD
GloriaD February 14th, 2022

@Nerdtastic @Fluffysheep8

I’d like to open up to my friends too, it’s pretty difficult for many reasons (like trust), but I want to be able to do that. I see that’s the case with some others here too 😯 Hope we all can someday, to people who we love a lot 🌻

User Profile: TicketSystemVersion
TicketSystemVersion April 15th, 2022

I can't tell if I was tagged right here or somewhere else, but Imma guess it's here XD. Someone I want to open my heart up to... :^ I haven't really thought of it that much, but I guess I'd like to open up more to my family and friends outside of cups. I have a hard time opening up to certain kinds of people, but I'd like to try to a little more.

load more
load more
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG February 13th, 2022

@Fluffysheep8 what I want to open my heart to is ability to forgive everyone who has done me wrong and I want to embrace acceptance for the bad things that happen in life which are out of our control

3 replies
User Profile: bipolarforfun
bipolarforfun February 13th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

I once read a beautiful, hitting quote: i hope you heal from the things no one ever apologized for

good luck!



2 replies
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG February 13th, 2022

@bipolarforfun hey fun :) A person who truly forgives they have a big heart and if a person chooses not to when they know they are in the wrong that’s their stubbornness

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG February 13th, 2022

@bipolarforfun thank you for the support! I have made peace with it 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: bipolarforfun
bipolarforfun February 13th, 2022

@Fluffysheep8


hey!
i have a similar problem right now ........ I haven't allowed myself to catch feelings for a man since 2020 when one of them really messed me up, while I was in a maniac episode (then I wasn't yet diagnosed). I always cut them off as soon as I even felt the possibility of catching feelings.

but now..... I really like him, but I don't want to and I'm very afraid of letting him in. because I know he's just a stupid boy and he's gonna hurt me. --- but is he though?

yeah, sooooo ... I guess I don't really have any advice on this, but maybe it helps to know someone's going through a similar situation?

let's take it day by day. let's try not to set up scenarios in our heads, rather than accept and embrace the present. everything's ok, I guess.

best wishes 🤞




User Profile: babydino69
babydino69 February 13th, 2022

@Fluffysheep8


I really wanna open up to my in person best friend. I really just wanna platonically cuddle but i'm scared to ask. like we hug all the time so I don't see why there would be a problem but i'm just too scared.

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop February 19th, 2022

In general, it's all aboutSophistication and desires.

User Profile: BubbleFlower
BubbleFlower March 18th, 2022

@Fluffysheep8

I wish I could open up to my dad, but I'm afraid that he's not going to want me anymore or that he'll get irritated with me

User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety March 18th, 2022

@Fluffysheep8

I wish I could open up to my parents about who I actually am.