Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Smackmeisters: Slappers of Slappingdale, Order of the Exalted SmackyMcGee

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee June 16th

@Amanda84

@JesusRedeemedMe2425 
@AiluraTheCat (if she comes back)
@RunningMachine 
@agreeableSkies9889

Before anyone asks, yes this is indeed a cult. The guidelines are very simple. We're going to start out with a Tomigotchi pyramid scheme (I'll be at the top). Then we'll work our way towards thought cleansing. Finally we'll finish out with an ascension ceremony (who likes Kool-Aid?!)

We will all have important roles. For example, if we get trapped on a desert island with no food, that's where Amanda will come in. Other roles can be hashed out in the comments.

If you've made your daily Tomigotchi sales quotas you may also share something about your day or ask for support on something!

Also I couldn't remember what we ultimately decided on for the name of the group but I know it was somewhere along these lines. I figured we'd have a name that everyone would like and made everyone feel important. If you have any input / feedback feel free to post below! 👇 

635

I cant WAIT until mosquito season is over...

18 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Have you ever seen a deerfly?

11 replies

No... should I have? Hehe

10 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

We have them. They bite. Not many mosquitoes but lots of deer flies.

9 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@carefulEast6708

We have mosquito's, black flies (biting flies), deer flies, and horse flies up here

1 reply
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 29th

@SmackyMcGee

Just mosquitoes and deer flies here. At first I thought the deer flies were kind of cute - they look like little fighter jets - but then bite.🙄

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 29th

They're both pretty bad. 😅 Those fly bites kinda hurt

6 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Torean

If you let the horse flies get you they'll leave oozing sores on your scalp. Biggest flies I've ever seen and of course they bite 😂 

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 29th

Of course they do. 😂 Yeah, I'm familiar with horseflies... At least you tend to see them before they get a chance to bite.

4 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Torean

😂 

For anyone wondering why they call them horse flies, it's because they're the size of a horse.

The trick is to let them land first. It takes them a few seconds to find your scalp anyways so that's when you get em'

3 replies

How do you know they're there if you cant see them lol

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 30th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hoofbeats?

1 reply

I mean... probably XD

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Would be my first thing writien in my Death Note. I haaaaate mosquitos

5 replies

I know they're just hungry but... come on dudes XD

2 replies

@jesusredeemedme2425

So are Dragon flies 😄

1 reply

They dont bite lol

load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 30th

@agreeableSkies9889

Mosquitoes lay their eggs in stagnant scummy water, drink your blood, and feed it to their young. What's not to love? 😂

1 reply

@carefulEast6708

😂 They ruin otherwise beautiful summers nights lol

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th
@Amanda84 @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889 @LadyInSilence @carefulEast6708 @Torean

I ain't trading my youth for no suit and jacket,
I ain't giving my freedom for your money and status.
🪕 🎶 🤍

4 replies
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence June 30th

Beautiful song

2 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 30th

@LadyInSilence

❤️ 

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 30th

@LadyInSilence

oh listen to the unplugged version. It's waay better

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine July 4th

@SmackyMcGee

Judah and the Lion , new top me, What's with all the jumping up and down on the Spotify vid, far too slow for all that nonsense, didn't their parents buy them piogosticks as kids ?

load more

What's everyone reading and watching lately? :)

6 replies

Star Wars mostly lol. Star Wars the Clone Wars to be specific... I've been playing a lot of the og Doom video game also. Also watching Star Wars skeleton crew!

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 30th

@jesusredeemedme2425

House of the Dragon 🤓 

User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 30th

@jesusredeemedme2425

We just started watching Orphan Black. I can tell you what it's about but don't ask me if it's any good. I'm old and fell asleep during the first episode.😂

3 replies

What's it about? Lol

2 replies

@jesusredeemedme242

The main character is an orphan girl in her 20s who discovers that she is a clone, and there are dozens of other women who are identical to her. In the first episode she witnesses one of her clones throw herself in front of a train, and she decides to step into the clones life. This leads to her uncovering conspiracies, secret experiments, etc.

1 reply

Whoa deep

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@Amanda84 @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889 @LadyInSilence @carefulEast6708 @Torean

Online dating is soul-crushing. I went on a date with someone that was ideal on paper but I had no connection with in person. Last night I talked to someone who exceeded all my expectations except she seems emotionally unavailable. In the midst of it I was getting likes and messages from other women. I feel morally compromised and dirty. I also got a call from someone in real life here that likes me because I was on the phone with her.

I don't think I can take it. My heart cannot take it. I feel like I'm selling my soul for a date. The price is simply too high.

I hid my profile for now. My therapist says I need to put myself out there and not avoid these things but I need a break. I have a lot of likes from seemingly nice women so it's "working." But it's soul crushing and I need a break.

Here in the US we are celebrating our independence day on the 4th of July so there are fireworks going off constantly. As you likely already know I have wicked PTSD. Fireworks are just bombs that go off in the sky. They are THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. 

I'm like wicked anxious and demoralized. I took my medicine and it helps a little but I have to somehow pick myself up and keep going because I have to be at the farm at 7:00 tomorrow. The horses still need to be taken care of regardless of how I'm feeling. If I can just make it through the the next week or so the fireworks will be gone and I'll be ok.

Life is nuts.

36 replies

@SmackyMcGee

Online dating is awful. It's fine for initial connections but you want to meet them in real life as soon as possible so that you don't get a fixed idea of what they are like before you have actually met them.



1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@carefulEast6708

Yeah I learned that pretty quick. My judgement is like somewhat off. I try to wait until I have a decent amount of likes (like 10ish) and read through their profiles and see who matches me best (not just picking most attractive ones)

But my first pick was kind of awful and my second one was great but emotionally unavailable. I feel like maybe I'd be better off talking to more of them? The unforseen thing which should have been obvious is chemistry. That absolutely has to be there, and kind of like you said you can't tell that you have it unless you meet them in person.

I'll tell you what, I'm at least giving it a rest until the fireworks stop. I can barely deal with one or the other much less both

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@SmackyMcGee

Ah mate, really sorry this week must s.uck , thinking of you 💛

i-love-you-love-you.gif

11 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@Amanda84

Thanks Amanda 🤍

10 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@SmackyMcGee

💛

9 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@Amanda84

What's the deal with that heart though? Did you accidentally pee on the green one?

8 replies
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence July 1st

you’re hilarious 😄😄

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@SmackyMcGee

Absolutely, you nailed it 😂💛

6 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@Amanda84

You should be more careful!

🤎

Uh oh...

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@Amanda84

You should be more careful!

🤎

Uh oh...

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@Amanda84

You need to be more careful!!

🤎

Uh oh...

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@SmackyMcGee

I'll take that into strong consideration 😂😂😂😂💚

2 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@Amanda84

If you're wondering why there's three of those it's because I kept getting an error. It was too funny to me though so I couldn't give up 😆 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 2nd

@SmackyMcGee

Glad I could assist in making you laugh 😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Maybe you could try something outside of online dating apps. I know there's singles groups. I don't know what's in your area but you could try doing research and seeing if you could try something that feels less like an algorithm. Sorry about the PTSD thing, that sucks. I live in the US as well and tbh I never really got the point of them lol. Anyways I hope things will start looking up for u ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@agreeableSkies9889

I mean they're cool. I remember liking them when I still had my sanity. I still want people to enjoy them.

And thank you for your support! ❤️ 

I honestly feel bad for making my post. I feel like I should be less negative. I do like keeping you guys informed on what's going on in my life though so you can look forward to a lot more tangents (and maybe occasionally a tirade 😉)

5 replies

Being real is absolutely allowed! <3

I like hearing about others life's lol. Gets me off of my own struggles with gender and stuff. Y'all are keeping my mind occupied.

2 replies

POTATOES

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@agreeableSkies9889

Well I almost got trampled this morning. And I found some baby birds in a wall in one of the run-ins (which is like a free standing horse house within a pasture vs a barn or a stable with multiple horses in it).

Guys if I disappear for a couple days don't worry I probably just got kicked by a horse and I'll be back 

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 1st

Agreed, you don't ever need to feel bad about posting stuff like that. I mean, I could definitely STILL vent about online dating long after the fact. 😅 I'm not fond of fireworks going off near my home either...

load more
load more

Ok. So. I need you to do one thing...

Find a free event (dancing, painting, etc, I dont care), and go to it. Naturally finding someone is so much better and easier <3

8 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425

You know I was thinking of trying my hand at line dancing 🤔 

7 replies

DO IT!!!! <3

6 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425

I heard you don't really dance with a partner. And it's all old people. Though.. those old ladies can be pretty bold. I'm a big hit with them. I bet if I went to a retirement home I'd clean up 🤔

That just might be the ticket..

5 replies

@SmackyMcGee

Yes, I have heard that you are a very big hit with the old ladies.  We're not picky.😂

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@carefulEast6708

Dang, I thought it was because I was handsome 😭 

load more

Very funny lol

Go to a social dance. Or take a class at a college maybe?? <3

2 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@jesusredeemedme2425

Wdym a dancing class? Or if you mean to meet college girls I'm too old for that jazz. I'm not a creepo (I identify more as a weirdo)

1 reply

Classes. For dancing. Lol

Just do it anyway. Low pressure environment, cheap, fun! Then go to social dances :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat July 1st

@SmackyMcGee

Hi, mr. tough flower ❤️

Reading this, my heart genuinely goes out to you.

I am sorry you're carrying a lot at once, and it's completely understandable that it feels overwhelming. Taking a break doesn't mean you're giving up :) it means you're listening to your heart before it burns out. That takes courage *hugs if okay* 

I really admire that, even with everything you're facing, you're still determined to show up for the horses tomorrow. Sometimes that's what strength looks like: not feeling okay, but still taking the next step. You've my admiration. 

I hope this next week passes gently for you and that the fireworks fade quickly. Be patient with yourself. You don't have to have everything figured out right now. One day at a time.

Wishing you moments of peace, steady healing, and the kind of connection that never makes you feel like you have to trade pieces of your soul to find it. You're not alone. ❤️

Thank you for tagging me 😊. 

2 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@AiluraTheCat

Ahhhh Ailura!!! As if your posts didn't have enough weight as it is. Now that you're so elusive it means so much more. I won't guilt you for taking it easy on 7cups though.. for now

But like my guardian angel you've come down to bless me with healing through your words. I'm so grateful to hear from you!! I hope you're doing ok and don't be afraid to post here if you need some support from some trusted friends

🤍🤍🤍

1 reply

Ditto to all this! Love you sis <3

load more
load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine July 4th

@SmackyMcGee

You're a braver man than I am, I have always avoided online dating, I wouldn't know were to even start selling myself writing an online profile. I'm trying to be more social in real life but can't help but feel I'm destined to be alone.

This thread is making me feel so old and out of touch 

Hope the week passes ok for you.

2 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 4th

@RunningMachine

I think I may actually have a girlfriend here soon. She's super sweet and checks all my boxes. I met her online. I think you're a nice person so just be yourself. If they don't like you then it wasn't meant to be. Just keep expectations realistic and don't be shallow.

You could tell them that you're a kind and supportive person. And how you have a lot of resilience given your health condition. Actually having too much on a profile isn't a great thing. It can come off as trying too hard.

I'm not going to say online dating is fun, but to quote my sad cowboy music "love is tough but loneliness is twice as hard."

I read a comment from a woman who lost her husband at 33. She said she became bitter and never let anyone in again. Now she's 83 and warns us not to make the same mistake. She said make sure to love because love is all there is

1 reply
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine July 4th

@SmackyMcGee

I'm niot afraid of letting people in, that's part of the problem, I'm too open and honest and scare them off 😕😕

load more
load more
load more

What's your guy's favorite movies?

Mine are

Star Wars (duh)

Evil Dead (Scary but also really corny hehe)

Broke Back Mountain (makes me cry)

And Princess Kaguya (makes me cry even more)

20 replies

Why am I blanking on all of my favorite movies lol

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@agreeableSkies9889

The Matrix

Empire Strikes Back

Interstellar

Lord of the Rings (duh)


I actually can't think of many other movies I genuinely enjoy. I really don't watch much TV or movies. I'm sure there's some. Ohh Zoolander was great. it's loosely based on my life

1 reply

Omg I forgot about Lord of The Rings!!!! Add that too the list

load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat July 1st

@agreeableSkies9889

To be honest watching Evil Dead "😨😭🤢" Made me throw up, it's gory 😭

Have you watched "IT"? It's one of my favourite horror film.

I've seen a lot of English horror movies, but I can't remember the names. (Yeah, only horror movies, I kinda hunt horror, and I go a little wild when it comes to horror and fantasy plots 😅) thats way i really liked watching "strange things" series 

I watched "Satan the Devil" alone in my room the night before yesterday. It was a South Indian film, and I watched it without exception. It just creeped me out xD. But I didn't like how they ended this movie without a proper explanation 😭.

What's you fave horror movie though?

4 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@AiluraTheCat

I'm actually not a huge fan of horror movies. The exorcist and the ring were both terrifying to me if you like to be terrified 

@AiluraTheCat

I get that lol, it's pretty intense. I don't like the new ones also btw. I mostly like Evil Dead 2 and 3 because they get really wacky and are less serious

I've seen the first one but not the second one. I tried reading the book but it was too much emotionally for me to handle.

I mostly love horror. It kinda feels therapeutic for me. Though so get to dark for me. I like the super natural side more than the realistic scary stuff. Like slasher movies scar me more because I feel like they could actually happen

2 replies

Sorry lot's of typos on this post. I'm so tired 😴 😴 😴

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 1st

The original two Evil Dead movies were ok to me. I really liked Army of Darkness and the newer Rvil Dead Rise. Then there's the TV show that picks up after Army of Darkness that I really liked. 😋

load more
load more
load more

@agreeableSkies9889

Don't have any particular favorites but I really enjoyed Project Hail Mary.  I also liked The Martian before that.

5 replies

Have you seen interstellar or 2001? I feel like you'd like those. I haven't seen Project Hail Mary but I heard it's good. I really like the Martian but my creep uncle that's attracted to me is obsessed with that film so it kinda ruined it for me 😔😔😔

2 replies

@agreeableSkies9889

Ew that would definitely ruin a movie what a creep.

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@agreeableSkies9889

oh I did love interstellar. One of the greatest of all time IMO

load more

@carefulEast6708

Sorry I forgot to @ you in my last reply

1 reply

@agreeableSkies9889

No problem I am still figuring out how this website works 🙄

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 1st

Really like the first two, and haven't seen the second. Let's see... For mine...

Army of Darkness

Dawn of the Dead

Drunken Master 2

Spirited Away

There's plenty of others up near these. Thinking of adding The Backrooms to this list, I really liked it

5 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@Torean

Idk if you saw Zombieland but I thought it was great

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 2nd

I love Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead. 😁

Zombieland 2 kinda disappointed me though

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@Torean

I agree with all of this

load more
load more

Spirited Away is soo good!

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 2nd

Howl's Moving Castle is right up there with it too

load more
load more
load more

I have a sore throat. It hurts. Somebody feel sorry for me... lol

11 replies

I hate sore throats sooo much. That would be the second thing on my Death Note after Mosquito's

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425

I feel sorry for you 💛

take-care.gif

1 reply

Thank you guys <3 Idk if I'm actually sick or if I just didn't drink enough. I was around a lot of people yesterday

load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425

You probably know this but chloraseptic throat spray is a life saver. It basically cancels out sore throat.

And how can I feel sorry if I'm busy feeling sorry for myself? Have you not read my new sob story? 😂 

1 reply

Hey, be nice hehe

load more

@jesusredeemedme2425

How about some hot tea with honey and lemon juice?

4 replies

What does it taste like?

3 replies

@jesusredeemedme24

I like to use lots of honey, so it tastes sweet. The honey coats the back of your throat and makes it feel better for a bit. 

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 1st

Seconding this, it helps. I hope you feel better soon!

1 reply

Thank you!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat July 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425

I am sorry to hear that ): hope you take good care of yourself ❤️ by the way, I am on the similar path (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

best-sister-ever.gif

load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat July 1st
Pray for me guy's, I am seriously sick 😭
6 replies

Awwww, I'm sorry :'(

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@AiluraTheCat

Are you ok? Is it the flu? Stomach bug?

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 1st

@AiluraTheCat

That's funny I didn't read the pray for me part but said a prayer for you. I used the name Ailura which I'm not even sure is your real name but He knows who I'm talking about I'm sure

💔 hope you feel better and that it's not life threatening

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@AiluraTheCat

😔💛

Ah my friend, sorry to hear that, plenty of rest and fluids and I hope you are back to your old self soon, I've missed you 💛

kiss-lip-kiss.gif

load more

Random question... Do you guys think I should buy a dress? I'm pretty sure you all know that I gender dysphoria. @jesusredeemedme2425 definitely knows because we talked about it for like a whole week. I'm really close to doing it, just nervous. I keep thinking what if someone realizes? I mean I don't care if a stranger knows but what if my family finds out lol. My parents don't intentionally go through my things but I'm afraid they'd find it somehow anyway definitely if I washed it. Idk... Like I've said before I'm thinking about telling my mom eventually but I'm scared. I talked to my therapist today about it and she said she thinks I should go ahead and do it. Idk.

3 replies
load more
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence July 1st

I can’t keep up with you guys 🤭

Mitch, looks like you didn’t enjoy your date at all. I do agree with your Therapist that you need to put yourself out more. Try different tactics, talk on the phone before meeting. Voices have different impact. I’m just ranbling here. It can ge a bit overwhelming sometimes.

@JesusRedeemedMe2425 I hope you feel better soon.

9 replies
load more

Omggg! I did it! I can't believe I did it! I don't know what I'm thinking lol. I actually bought a dress guys. Don't tell my family lol 😭

23 replies
load more