Quote: Let Us Be Grateful To The People Who Make Us Happy

✨ Takeaway: Showing gratitude to those in our life that makes us happy is important. Not only can expressing thankfulness help people appreciate what they have in life, but it also makes people feel as though they have returned some of the kindness they have received.
✨Reflection: What is your favorite gratitude quote?
#Gratitude #Appreciation #Thankfulness #Thanksgiving #Grateful
@innateJoy9602 I really love this quote 💕


@innateJoy9602
“If the only prayer you said was ‘thank you,’ that would be enough.”
Meister Eckhart
Tagging
@EmotionsListener @InternalAcceptance @Gracey @SunShineAlwaysGrateful @soulsings @amiablepeace77 @sunisshingsndsoareyou @calmRose77 @jill7cups @expressedemotions
❤️
@LovingPeacefulHeart gratitude is such a transformative experience. All things positive spring forth from it.
@LovingPeacefulHeart
Grateful I got tagged and could come across it, despite not receiving a notification hehe. I appreciate you for thinking of me, Heart. ❤ Love the quote you shared.
"Gratitude is contagious and never ending. Want to try making a chain of positivity that never ends? Start appreciating."
Thankyou for this lovely post, lovely Joy! 💛