Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Featured Leader: Sunisshiningandsoareyou

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 29th, 2021

This week we’re recognizing one of our awesome mentors!!

_1640818457.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou !! Sun has been a part of our community since June of last year (2020). They specialize in the quality and subcommunity domains and are beloved by everyone who works alongside them.

Why are you nominating this person?

Very consistent with forums and make interesting posts investing so much time and effort. A great leader in group chatrooms. They are also a fantastic listener.

In 3 words Sun is helpful, extremely kind, and creative/thoughtful.

Some more testimonials:

“Sun is an all-around joy to be with, whether it be as a collaborator, a mentor, or a mentee. They are a true gem and a highly valued contributor to the 7Cups community!”

“I’ve gotten the pleasure of working and knowing Sun for about as long as they’ve been on the site and I can always speak highly of them and their leadership skills. Sun is passionate about what she does and is always willing to go above and beyond to do what needs to be accomplished. If anyone that exemplifies high warmth and high expectations, Sun is that person. I’m truly honored to have Sun around the community and spreading their sunshine where they are. Thank you for being you sun :grin:”

Favorite quotes?
I love quotes, they are a reminder that someone else has been in our shoes before and we aren't alone! I don't have a " favorite " favorite quote but one that I find the most comforting at all times is " In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " by Robert Frost!

Proudest 7 Cups achievement?
Aww I don't have one, I have many many proud accomplishments, from receiving the "you've really helped me" messages from members to listener peers telling me they feel comfortable in my presence, from the many roles and badges to the different ways people have expressed their appreciation and bestowed kindness on me. But at the end of the day, it is only the people I've met here and the connections I've formed with them that I consider as the bestest thing ever ~ it's the people here that make me want to come back again, and so for me, they are all that matter above everything else, my proudest accomplishment at all times!

Thank you for caring for our community!!!

-
Do you know an awesome leader who deserves to be nominated? Please fill out this form!

54
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 December 30th, 2021

Congrats @Sunisshiningandsoareyou you are totally deserved this acknowledgement. I am so grateful to get to know such a shiny sun as you are ❤️ Thank you for being part of this community and continuously beaming your positivity!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 16th, 2022

@Chevy81

Aw that is super amazing to hear, Chevy! I appreciate you more than words can convey! Thanks for everything! ❤

load more
User Profile: beautifulalamort
beautifulalamort December 30th, 2021

@Heather225

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou you deserve this nomination and people like you inspire me so much in day to day life! BEST OF LUCK < 3

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 16th, 2022

@beautifulalamort

It is very touching to hear that, alamort! Consider me crying lol! Thankyouu, you're amazing the way you are! ❤

load more
User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere December 30th, 2021

Yayyyyy Congratulations Sun- thank you for being so awesome and helpful on Cups, and *sits and claps for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou )

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 16th, 2022

@LavenderHere

Hehe thankyou for the claps lol, Lav, I am shy xD

Thankyouu for being the wondrous support that you are! ❤ *claps for you*

load more
User Profile: WhiteRoses25
WhiteRoses25 December 30th, 2021

Congratulations Sun I knew you were the one and I am so proud to have met you. You are a great supporter and friend on 7 cups. You do your very best to make everyone feel welcome. I hope that I keep learning from you. All the best for this new year. 🎈 ☀️

User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 30th, 2021

@Heather225 a more than well deserved spotlight and acknowledgement ⭐ Sunnie is a beautiful soul!


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou congrats Sunnie! I've said this before and I'll say it again, your compassion and support for others are way beyond that I could ever do ❤

User Profile: Moonlemon48
Moonlemon48 December 30th, 2021

@Heather225 Thank you!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Congratulations wonderful sun! You deserve this and soo much more! Words cannot explain how much we truly appreciate you. Your warmth is exquisite. Thank you for being *you*

December 30th, 2021

@Heather225

yayy Shinyyy!! 🧡🤗

I think the feature came for @sunisshiningandsoareyou a lil late, but she deserves it completely..
May you keep shining as bright as ever 🥰

User Profile: bubblingBreeze14
bubblingBreeze14 December 30th, 2021

@Heather225

Wow.. Sun is the featured leader this time? That's so cool! 😄

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awesome job! I'm sure you're thrilled to hear that you're a featured leader.. I don't think I have to say this to you again, but here I go.. You are amazing Sun and I'm super happy that your awesomeness is recognized! Congratulations!! 💜💙💛💚

User Profile: Remina
Remina December 30th, 2021

totally agree about Sun! Congrats @Sunisshiningandsoareyou


User Profile: artsysoul22
artsysoul22 December 30th, 2021

@Heather225

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Congratulations ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 16th, 2022

@artsysoul22

Thanks alot, Artsy! ❤

load more