Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Featured Leader: Sunisshiningandsoareyou

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 29th, 2021

This week we’re recognizing one of our awesome mentors!!

_1640818457.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou !! Sun has been a part of our community since June of last year (2020). They specialize in the quality and subcommunity domains and are beloved by everyone who works alongside them.

Why are you nominating this person?

Very consistent with forums and make interesting posts investing so much time and effort. A great leader in group chatrooms. They are also a fantastic listener.

In 3 words Sun is helpful, extremely kind, and creative/thoughtful.

Some more testimonials:

“Sun is an all-around joy to be with, whether it be as a collaborator, a mentor, or a mentee. They are a true gem and a highly valued contributor to the 7Cups community!”

“I’ve gotten the pleasure of working and knowing Sun for about as long as they’ve been on the site and I can always speak highly of them and their leadership skills. Sun is passionate about what she does and is always willing to go above and beyond to do what needs to be accomplished. If anyone that exemplifies high warmth and high expectations, Sun is that person. I’m truly honored to have Sun around the community and spreading their sunshine where they are. Thank you for being you sun :grin:”

Favorite quotes?
I love quotes, they are a reminder that someone else has been in our shoes before and we aren't alone! I don't have a " favorite " favorite quote but one that I find the most comforting at all times is " In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " by Robert Frost!

Proudest 7 Cups achievement?
Aww I don't have one, I have many many proud accomplishments, from receiving the "you've really helped me" messages from members to listener peers telling me they feel comfortable in my presence, from the many roles and badges to the different ways people have expressed their appreciation and bestowed kindness on me. But at the end of the day, it is only the people I've met here and the connections I've formed with them that I consider as the bestest thing ever ~ it's the people here that make me want to come back again, and so for me, they are all that matter above everything else, my proudest accomplishment at all times!

Thank you for caring for our community!!!

-
Do you know an awesome leader who deserves to be nominated? Please fill out this form!

54
User Profile: tami150
tami150 December 30th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Congratulations, Sun!!🥳 You are amazing💕✨

User Profile: Kiwii7
Kiwii7 December 30th, 2021

Congratulations ☀️

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 16th, 2022

@Kiwii7

Thankyouuu so much, kiwi! ❤

load more
User Profile: PJ96
PJ96 December 30th, 2021

What a lovely post. Congratulations!! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳Completely deserving of this, you do such an amazing job and are a great coach ⭐️

User Profile: amazingNutella24
amazingNutella24 December 30th, 2021

@Heather225 Woooohooo! What a well deserved spotlight 💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Our very own beautiful Sun of 7Cups! Was I surprised when I found this post? Not one bit. But was I smiling when I found it? Oh yes! 💜 Thank you so much for being super-duper awesome, kind and supportive! Wishing you a great year ahead! Keep shining 💜


User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG December 30th, 2021

@Heather225 well deserved Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊😊😊😊You are amazing 🤩

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG

As are you, Golden! Thanks alot. ❤

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 30th, 2021

@Heather225

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi H! 😊❤️ Thank you for this amazing forum post and for highlighting one of the strongest leaders that we have here in our community! I for one, am truly grateful for their presence!

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Really? And so we meet again, lol. Why is it that I am not surprised, like.....in the least? I'd like to think that my nickname for you just says it all! I "called this" I did, I called this from day one! I have to say, as a human being, it sure does feel good to be "right" about things when they were positive inclinations from the very onset! ❤️

Good Day Sunshine, you never cease to amaze me! You truly are someone around here that is all things to all people. Everywhere you go on this platform you shed joy and kindness to others.

You know, one of my proudest moments, did just so happen to be a few weeks ago in the LSR when someone confused me for you and you for me! Not sure if you remember it, but I sure do! lol One of our teammates mentioned that we are so very similar so they got a bit confused and mixed us up! You know what? I see that as a true "win", on my side, all day every day! I'll take that, it was a true compliment for me! I'd be happy to be mistaken for you any day of the week!

big *hugs*❤️ and *high fives* 😊 Good Day Sunshine! keep rockin' the house. You got this!

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 December 30th, 2021

@Heather225 I agree completely. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Is always kind and helpful!
1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2021

@adventurousBranch3786

I am really happy to hear that, Branch, thankyou kindly! ❤

load more
User Profile: Azalea98
Azalea98 December 31st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Let’s play a quick game of word association:

If I say: forums

Everyone automatically thinks @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !

That’s because I have a theory that they live in the forums and never come out of them 😛

On a serious note, Sun you truly are a fundamental part of the sub community team and I am so unbelievably privileged to get to work in the same domain as you ♥️

You will never understand how wide of an impact you have on this community as your posts are seen my thousands and never cease to make us all smile

Well deserved shout out🌺


User Profile: kindheartedLily
kindheartedLily December 31st, 2021

Congratulations Sun!!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2021

@kindheartedLily6247

Thankyou, Lily! ❤

load more
User Profile: RosyWillow
RosyWillow December 31st, 2021

this is lovely to read, and thank you for your message to us all. Congrats @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!


1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 12th, 2022

Aw you're very welcome and many thanks. ❤ @RosyWillow

load more