Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: Katyrt
Katyrt July 7th, 2016

Id like to give a shout out to my friend arwa! @arxxh

Arwa you are one of the sweetest, foxiest, most caring friends that I have! I know that I have sent so much love to you today hahaha. It hasnt stopped quite yet though (: Now its time to shout you out in front of the rest of this feed! She has always helped me with so much, and always been there to awsner the questions that I spam her with. She does so much for the community! Love you arwa <3

User Profile: Danceaddict02
Danceaddict02 July 7th, 2016

@CoryIsHere My fellow Oreo lover. You have been a very close friend of mine for over a year now (which is crazy, just like us...) and I am sooo grateful to have met you. You are one of the most kind, loving, and understanding Oreos I know. You get me in ways that no one else does and I don't know what I'd do without you. Just know I'm only one call away. cheekyheart Love you, ya lil patootie.

User Profile: RedLionLis1095
RedLionLis1095 July 7th, 2016

♥ SHOUTOUTS ♥

Firstly, go big or go home ... ♥ now that i got your attention, lets gooooo.

@Param oh my good..ness.. Param, you are the PB to my jelly, the light to my day, the twinkle to my night, and the heart of my eye ? dont even know if that made any logical sense but what im trying to say is that you're absolutely amazing on the inside and out. the jokes we share, the laughs we share, the cries weve shared and the new challenges we have taken on are all parts of my fondest memories. Thank you for being such an amazing friend, mentor, mod and discussion leader, and most importantly sticking by me through my rough patches; i dont know what it is, but somehow you seem to have that affect on me and i couldnt have it any other way.

@Isaac thank you for your lovely shoutout, the humour you bring to the chatroom[s] as well as the laughs and talks we've had in PMs, i truly cannot thank you enough for putting up with my insomniac self and my crazy hourly talks about cars, you my friend, are a true hero for somehow putting upp with my nonesence. keep doing you and being absolutely remarkable .

@Anggi it feels like just yesterday you were talking to me in PMs about me freaking out over getting verrified, to get my Peer Support badge.. yes i still remember my endless rambles about finding out if its hard or not and if i will pass and you very calmly explaining to me to calm down. :p LOL, thank you so much for helping me earn my badges and become the listener i am today, i guess Drake was right, Started from the Bottom now we're here :p

@Sahayak Saha.. i truly dont know where to start with this one.. youve been my modding buddy since day one, and truly a remarkable peer supporter at my times of needs; i know it gets rough, but somehow you always manage to put a smile on my face, and for that, and other previous chats weve shared, i thank you, keep being amazing<3

@Halogen Halooooooo<3 from hosting discussions together, to getting trained together, to everything in between.. you truly are a great ear ! thank you for always being there as well as having my back through it all , i look forward to having yet another discussion with you and making even more memories, thank you for being great !

♥ NEWEST ADDITIONS TO THE LISTENING FAMILY(Ohana, means family & family means no one gets left behind or forgotten . ) ... FT SOME OTHER PRETTY AWESOME PEOPLE I WAS LUCKY TO MEET♥

- THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE HARD WORKING LISTENERS ON HERE WHICH EVERY DAY , DISREGARD THEIR OWN BATTLES HAVE BEEN PROVIDING ON GOING SUPPORT TO OUR MEMBERS/GUESTS/MODERATORS AND OTHER AMBASSEDORS :

I just want to take the time and thank everyone who helps keep this community strong, though it may not seem like a whole lot but i admire the dedication each and every single one of yous has been putting on here, thank you for not only helping me grow as a listener but also helping me grow up as a person .

I LOVE YOU ALL ,

Red♥

@Laura @Heather @MissZ @Dillion @Sahayak @Hermes10 @Isaac @SunshineBeans @Param @braveNight89 @Halogen @batmb @Chioo @Abdul92 @Adam3242 @Annie @babyblue @Applesin27 @Bolt4477 @BrandonM219 @brilliantRiver83 @CallmeButterfly @calmingSunshine35 @Chevy81 @courageousRainbows @DJvinderOfTheLight @ericofchange @Essieluvsu @friendshipisforever @Gedanken @Georgii1 @iListendontJudgeIcare @iona @iouty @jaceofSpades @JennaLovely2 @JennaLovesYou @KRN @LilyListens @Lpmae @Lyra @Manoula @Marioma @Matildah @midsummernightdream1 @MisterGreeneyes @PoliteOcean @DancingAlong @MsEmma @Nenz @Nightwatch56 @PenguinPwer31 @phill1795 @Phill5158 @Power @Rosalinas @Simie SunshineCat @QuickJazz @sunshineNrainbows @SUP001MC @UJ91 @OneLifeToLive @calmingSunshine35 @lynjen @Pat @CuddlyKitten @fantasticBeauty46 @Harsvin @toothfairyKAPOOR @Yannickosaur @Johnny20 @RideaRainbow @SilentSerenityy @Jarysa @ResilentLucky @ADutchLifeguard @Cactus1 @Jakkob @JemBrit91 @mattyyc @sensiblegrapefruit @stressedTamilian @Magician9455 @IdoKnowWhatItsLike @starryKoala69 @LovelyWarmth944 @Dost @rainyLove37@uniqueBeauty80@allnaturalUnicorns70@uniqueTime83@adoredShadow43@Ifwealllistened@ZeebeeCat@FudgeeBarr16@comfortingWatermelon44@optimisticPerspective35@StefanG@SunnyRony23@RealDiamond86@ansh15@SacredWolf@wonderfulPerspective51@FunnyLynx@compassionateEyes93@CalmSurgeon@fantasticCloud67@Yournewhelper@CiaraSmiles@jovialCat69@AleBad@Ancemis@1kimmie1998@21kailee@AchenrinM@Adaptiveperspectives@adorableMermaid50@adoredPond90@adorableWaterfall41@JustSoYouKnow@shawon20@iamdeepak@BeByYourSide@satanClaus@joyfulPresence86@Benson@sereneEyes88@nani9@CuteAngel8@incredibleOrange74@Davestrong@yourfriendnikhil@peacefulTree27@sweetTouch70@FloydJM@Shouldntgiveup@peacemaker53@SpaceAngel@PinkiePieIsMyName@BabyKirby@positiveApple61@awesomeButton19@professionalButterly43@HopeBunny@fallenshade@EmpatheticOwl@LostPursuit18@blindMusic@OnyxDirewolf@ironicusername23@DopelessHope@SimpleGuy89@exquisiteWaves54@lovexandragray@Lollichih@Rish314@Youareamazing14@Truesweet234@truepal1900@Tigger88@enigmaticHero37@rainyDeer72@pearlryan2107@HotShot97@Sunnyhouse13@Alice54321@Aurora95@healingBlueberry24@ambitiousGlobe3000@happyDog41@Okieeedokiee@lonely818@JonTheListener@TheOpenHeart@kindheartedZebra20@FringeFiles@adoredSunshine30@adaptivePumpkin58@againstthewind@AhsFreak16@Al501@Aleeahtheturtle@AlexM65@Allissa@allnaturalForever65@amazingNutella72@amazingCloud26@amazingOrange80@Amazingsapphire50@amazingSoul92@Ambertohelp@amiablePink32@ammadchampion@Anoushkaaa@AnthonioF@Anxi0usApricot@Arjun77@AriseAndWalk@ArriAlexa@Alionking22@autson1021@atlantic77@Avacyn@beautifulmess53@healingVoice43@Itgetsbetter29@rachelc0@busyBee97@resourcefulWindow52@FingersCrossedWithSmiles@positiveFlower59@thoughtfulPanda97@brightVision24@Thistooshallpass46@lastactionhero47@kindSound95@AnHonestFriend@anna713@Amanda35@Cambo@Muraad@joyfulFaith52@SavTheLion@sanddunes81@Eyei336@Raythepizzaman@BlossomFlower@1nf1n1ty@carefreePink23@Lena007@foxMan1406@TunnelOfTranquility@sweetSky77@MayBaby2848@Skylar7@FearingFear@ReassuringScreenname@Nate123@miraculousPeace62@sonija@PianoProdigy@magicalHoney70@gopherman@WhatsupPup@Jovilogan@Torus@Piratecoeur@creativeCupcake73@beautifulPeace84@KaylaAayla@ReachingForHappiness@MentalWash@Elfen@freshStrawberry61@Hopeforyouandme@serenePiano91@Dekunu@Jessicka@0kai@101success@1angel94@Aarie7@adaptiveBeauty61@abinlove@lara21@sweetPeace95@LDIsHereToHelp@bubblingEnergy27@PrincessSarah5300@sunsetandsea@NeverFarAway@silverWings11@SoftForestHSP77@stkmkf@compassionateApple21@Mercedes16@RangerMukul@Jennjenn123@nightOwl88@Kasuro@coolear@Mikatsu104@VioletRose33@fandomfanatic367@vividlights20@NewHope92@movingstill@LateNightWolf@ari88@MargoRS@eternalFish92@ArcticRapids@DrowningInGalaxies@prettypetty@LittlemissGi@thatoneviolinist@tranquilWings89@BreezyAdventures@awesomeMermaid14@Punnned@ashsingh@Curtain@goqulu07077@JumpingJaidyn@AsadShenron@charmingWillow54@northStar91@NatureMan0766@Meg16op@livelygirl22@frxsh@richcloud0@FAME888@Skyliebunny21@FriendOfBill@resourcefulHug38@neothehelper@thechickmadi@LittleFloofFox@scenicJoy23@HockeyDude77@delkn9990@dancingPineapple33@Kupcake90@ProtectandServe112@ZafarYounis@funnyWords86@electricSoul29@playfulBlanket32@blackSound30@adaptiveEmbrace62@leftie191@sweetHope81@britneywilljac02918@anechoicchamber@soulmate88@NimphadoraTonks22@SecondThird@blackNight25@coliepuff14@fantasticCloud67@Rizal@Ben1987@SmellyCatPotatoes@EarlGreyTeaCup@Craven0@LoveYourself14@shebelievedSheCould424@decim@strawberryPanda48@Nevaehnova@soulsoother@SnowStorm22@patientHorizon16@soothingPoetry90@KatChan@radianHeart37@Jole@FluffyFlyingSquirrel@bubblyOcean27@Amelia251@Honestsoul04@blackFreedom39@jessisjess@OpenEarsAndMind@WildflowerGirl@Pak@kindRose45@hopefulYellow76@comfortingSunrise97@lovingPower78@sahari@marvelousPalm10@contentedEndfoftherainbow80@gliittterBug@guneet@rasen58@himesh@hateLightfoever@positiveMelody83@hufflepuffle@MicheleGissele11@G00dViibes0nly@MisaKimberly@heartseer@glisteningSpring76@MVDAdvisors@warmDreamer56@wonderousUnicorns26@EricaE313@SnowLight95@competentBeauty37@GreyEars80@JadeAstrid444@Danny29@NaturesBlessing91@exquisiteCandy39@quietpoet42@mysteriousSunshine47@kerri21@blitheWriting80@thefrozen@magnanimousPrince46@kindRose45@colorfulLily68@resourcefulYellow22@happyhours@SoulWeaver@gracefulKitty49@Louise4319@WuWei@JUSTYOU121@MeliiKltz@ScubaDiver@blissfulBeach26@LaMoose@heartfulPresence56@xaratanga@Rachelalalala@FriendForever96@hopefullena22@HeartToHeartTalk@Dameis90@cherishedHeart99@Aqua1010@Juzzy@WinterFlute@JohnnyTheSheep@fantasticUnicorns22 @CuddlyKitten

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095

What a beautifully writte post you have here. Thank you for the shout out, and love you too! You're a gorgeous person heart

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 7th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095

Aww Red thank you so much for the shouout! I can't believe it was a while ago either. It's really awesome to see you flourish and grow to be such an excellent listener. It's always lovely talking to you :)

User Profile: HotFudge
HotFudge July 8th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095 this was like a blast of love in my face.. that too, as soon as i woke up :P thank you for doing this Red <3 you've certainly made my day... :D

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 8th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095 *Wears eyeglasses* tiny but lovely <3 wonderful message, Red :) awesomesauce! :D

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 8th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095

Thank-you for the mention! :D

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow July 8th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095 Thanks so much for including my name I reciprocate the same

User Profile: Abdul92
Abdul92 July 9th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095

thanks lol

User Profile: braveNight89
braveNight89 July 12th, 2016

@RedLionLis1095 Thank you sweetheart <3 honestly I rarely come on here anymore but when I do its because of the people I care about and I love hearing from you <3 Thank you for being such a sweet and wonderful friend... I'm sorry I disappeared I had a lot going on and I don't really know when im gonna be back but if at any moment you need me you just drop me a message okai love <3 Thank you again for this wonderful post and for allowing me to be one of ur friends/family <3 You are one of the most beautiful people I know <3 Thank you for showing me you and sharing your time with me I love every second of it <3

load more
User Profile: stuckinthe5thdimension
stuckinthe5thdimension July 7th, 2016

Definitely to my great Listener!

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka July 7th, 2016

Ok, I've never done any shoutouts for anyone before so please bear with me..

I'm not even sure if these people consider me a friend but they definitely deserve some recognition hence this post!

@Power - Was the first listener on this site to reach out to me and welcome me; you're a very warm person from what I've seen and provide great resources for new listeners! Your ongoing support has really meant a lot to me and others on this site that you've stood by. I know I can always count on you to have listeners backs when we need it!

YayyySphere - Is probably everyones number one cheerleader! What I mean by that is that they encourage everyone to to do the best of their abilities and never give up on you. When I was struggling to become a group support mod they contacted me and walked me through the answers even though I was being slow throughout the questions they stuck around until I fully understood it. Not only that, but they have always posted congratulating people on becoming things such as mods, mentors, and gaining badges, etc in their feed posts which I find very kind & sweet!

@Skyisblue - Actually surprised me because I hadn't talked with her before and had recieved a PM from her out of the blue! (wink) I had posted on a forum about having my badge removed without a warning or anything like that from a project and she took the time out of her day to let me know what happened. Her unexpected kindness and willingness to clarify the situation will always leave a lasting impression!

@OceanChild - Has always been super nice to me and everyone else he comes into contact with! When I needed to do a mock chat to become verified he was the first one to volunteer to do it and once we were done he complimented my skills, allowed me to use him as a referral if I ever wanted to apply as something, & always tries his hardest to help out other listeners who're struggling. If I ever need support or have a question he's my go to listener because hes always willing to help!

@JLantern - I've always have been watching! We became peer supporters at the same time and his answers to the questions were really well thought out, considerate, and professional. He is always welcoming everyone that joins group support chatrooms, providing resources when asked for in the LS/LHR, and cheers people on when needed. I really admire his work ethic and can only hope to become as strong of a listener as he is!

Sorry if I'm cluttering your notifications with my undying gratitude to everyone mentioned above!

I would also like to thank ALL of the other listeners out there that take the time out of their days to voluntarily support the members & guests who visit the site daily!

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

My turn! Massive hugs to the people below for having a huge impact on my growth as a listener, supporting me through the bumps on my 7 Cups journey, encouraging and teaching me how to best the best listener and community member possible. And all those things even had a profound influence on me as a person! Thank you!

@Lee You are such a warm and encouraging person. Having you in my life has made a huge difference on how I look at myself, my accomplishments and who I am. Not only have you always been supportive in all my 7 Cups endavours, you have also always trusted my judgement and I love working on projects with you, getting the creative energy flowing. We have so much in common, yet we are so different. I wouldn't be who I am today without you, love you, m'dear!

@JaceOfSpades Jaceroo! You and I, we are goofballs! I love your sense of humour, there isn't a day in the week you don't make me laugh. You have taught me incredibly much, I learnt so much from you, just by watching you work the rooms. We work really well together and I so very much adore your dedication, focus and willingness to help out. Whenever you come to me with a question, I feel honoured you ask me to help you with something. I know it is scary, but you and I, we are way too similar to not be friends! To many more years of me ruining your taste in music, and being Gods of Mods (muahaha), love you, my friend!

@fluffyUnicorns84 Fluffs! Budgie! You are the kindest and most caring person that I know. You always make me laugh, and I smile every time I see you enter a room. Your kindness shines through with every word you write to me, and your huge dedication to making things awesome on 7 Cups is remarkable. You have been such a huge support in all my project, always offering help and great input. You make me feel loved even on the days I don't feel I deserve the appreciation. Thank you, hun!

@WarmChocolateMug Ha, of course of you are on this list. The impact you have had on me is indescribebly huge. You have taught me how to not get affected too much by unkind and disrespectful people. You have shown me so much warmth, care, love and appreciation, at the same time being honest with your feedback and support. You have helped me grow as a listener, but also as a person. Love you, man!

@MichaelMichael The amount of respect and admiration I have for you is neverending. You have most likely had the biggest impact on me as a listener. Your calmness, your warmth, the acceptance and respect you show towards everyone, is impressive. Without your encouragement I would have never applied to be a mentor, I would have never had the skills I have today. You even enchanced my critical thinking and just with your honesty you made me question certain things. Thanks so much, MM!

There are a few listeners that have left and won't see this post. Nevertheless, I need to mention them, because they have meant so much to me: @Acinonyx @Sam @Luka @Sarah @slights @AventuRin

User Profile: Lee
Lee July 8th, 2016

@MissZ

You know I love you. The more I know you, the luckier I feel to have a friend like you. Thank you also for changing my perspective on things, being the voice of reason and the voice that resonates with me the most.

load more
User Profile: Ellejae18
Ellejae18 July 8th, 2016

@EnigmaticRebel, I feel so lucky to have met you through 7 Cups! You epitomize supportive, non-judgmental listening. Thank you for being my listerner buddy <3

User Profile: Mark5
Mark5 July 8th, 2016

Digital hug and shoutout to @EvelyneRose for being such an amazing friend and always keeping me entertained!

Digital hug and shoutout to @Amelia for being a wonderful role-model and leader in the community!

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 8th, 2016

Again, I am scared to miss one. So I will make a shoutout to everyone!
I love you all so so much! <3 Thank you for being there for me all the time <3
Thank you for the learnings and greatness <3
Sorry If i am not that showy, but the truth is I want to give you all a hug <3 (forever hugs)

User Profile: Pat
Pat July 8th, 2016

I want to give a big shout out to @Dhara94 and to @Noasu ! They were my mentors when I was a new listener and they both had a huge impact on me. Thank you so much!

There are countless people here who have made a difference, and I really wish I could name them all!!!

User Profile: Dhara94
Dhara94 July 30th, 2016

@Pat One of those listeners/mentees who I have verified-yes; but ended up learning a humongous amount from them instead. I'm so proud and blessed to have met you and have the opportunity of 'verifying' someone as learned as you. :)

load more