Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno July 8th, 2016

There are so many people who made a difference for my experience in 7 Cups, and still are continuing to do so. Such a vast number of people whom I want to thank from the bottom of my heart and send them real hugs. I really hope I didn't miss anyone, but please excuse me if I accidently exclude you - it isn't on purpose, really.

I believe everyone I've talked to on this site taught me in some way how to be compassionate, non-judgemental, patient, kind and understanding. Each of you are different, naturally, but all of you try the best to improve this community and yourself. I am motivated by your actions and words and now I want to take a moment to appreciate what a wonderful human beings you are ^^ So, in no particular order:

@Harsvin for being one of my first listeners who effectively helped me in a chat,

@buttonedprincess for listening patiently to me and motivating me in the hard times,

@Lee for being a huge role model and the person who convinced me to become a part of this community,

@MissZ and @DHawks for showing me for the first time that chatrooms aren't a scary place, despite my fears,

@wonderfulPumpkin71, @mscoxie, @PolarCat and @fluffyUnicorns84 for leading insightful discussion and making me feel welcomed in every one of them,

@KoiFish for being the one who prompted me with their friendly presence to start write comments in the forums,

@emidee for helping me immensely in overcoming my issues,

@Eunoia for always being there for me,

@Valerie1202 for rescuing me twice from the crisises in the middle of the night,

@Chiaroscuro1 for starting amazing threads and often capturing my own feelings in words,

@Moj for always making me smile with their feed posts,

@Ila for being a great inspiration to me in real life,

@squib for always being an intelectual encouragement,

@AffyAvo for educating me on many important topics,

@QuickJazz for organizing all of my favourite special events and simply being one of my favourite persons,

@ValentineLove for being my long-time lost twin,

@discreetAcres6234, @TabbyPhoenix, @mimameid, @Sherlock37, @bleubellejune, @unsinkablespirit312 and @yellowAcres2128 for being great, wonderful friends which I am really thankful to talk with and to share my experiences, always encouraging me to not give in,

@poisontongue for our loooong and insigthful discssion,

@Solitaryshadow for relentlessly fighting alongside with me,

@221Skye for being always so smart and kind that it warms my little heart,

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn for being a tech-wizard, always ready to help with a magic of his ukulele,

@CatPlum24 for showing me the real face of perseverance,

@Roadie for being another awesome role model to my humble self,

@BridgetAileen for giving me such a nice present in form of sustainabilty icon, which I really didn't deserve,

@FutureDoctorDoc for motivating me to work harder and obtain my goals,

@Annie for being a forum guru, which I secretely admire,

@Iara for seemingly effortlessly dealing with a huge number of projects with a grace,

@heartsNcupcakes for inspiring me to be the best version of myself,

@JaceofSpades for being a pillar of this community and putting so much work to help others,

@Cadence for inviting me to many projects and simply being a lovely person,

@JBlue for showing me how to be understanding and helpful in forums,

@NadineH for sharing beatiful artworks which resonate with my artistic soul,

@NewRomantic677 for astonishing me with their never-ending energy,

@yzzil for their sweet ecouragement in forums,

@cristiana33 for being my smart partner in crime,

@Laura for being superhuman and managing brilliantly our vast community,

@ZaraSmiles for shining so much positivity into my life,

@MonBon for being an awesome leader of Forum Friends, which I love being a part of.

I don't think I managed to fully capture my thanks, but still - know that each and every one of you helped me to be a better human, bit by bit. You are all precious, lovelies. Please stay awesome and have another great year on 7 Cups!

*hugs tightly*

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 8th, 2016

@Celaeno Thank you so much *hugs* heart

User Profile: Ila
Ila July 9th, 2016

@Celaeno

I'm sorry I only managed to reply to this now, but I'm so glad I managed to make an impact on you <3 you're a wonderful person, always so kind, and I wish you all the best <3

User Profile: NewRomantic677
NewRomantic677 July 11th, 2016

@Celaeno aww this is so sweet, thank you ❤ you really do brighten up the forums!

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn July 12th, 2016

@Celaeno - wow thank you. what a great list to be included in.

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 13th, 2016

@Celaeno

Thank you so much for this kind shout-out! Sending you a HUG!! You are equally awesome! We love having you

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles August 13th, 2016

@Celaeno

I know, this is the most delayed reply ever; my apologies. But I just wanted to say that this shout-out touched me so so much, it means an incredible amount coming from someone I admire so greatly, in particular.

User Profile: Lee
Lee August 26th, 2016

@Celaeno

How could I have possibly missed this? You wrote me one sentence that lit up my entire world.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno August 29th, 2016

@Lee, it's good to see you back!

User Profile: Lee
Lee August 29th, 2016

@Celaeno

It's always wonderful to see you around. Thank you so much. smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Solitaryshadow
Solitaryshadow October 14th, 2016

@Celaeno I'm so thankful that I've had you by my side for this fight. You've helped me get through so much. Thank you! <3

also, I'm gonna try getting back on cups more.

Sending the biggest hugs your way <3

load more
User Profile: pine12
pine12 July 8th, 2016

@SunsetMorpho always a good friend. PM me anytime.

User Profile: Pegasus07
Pegasus07 July 8th, 2016

@independentFarm4945.....Virtual hug???
Thank you for listening to me and that weird instance.

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 July 8th, 2016

I want to give a shoutout to @soothingash because even though they have only been here for two weeks, they have already learnt so much and helped an amazing amount of people. Keep up the great work!

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 8th, 2016

@Liz1000

aw thank you so muuuuch!!!! -cries tears of joy-

load more
User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI July 8th, 2016

Sending a shout-out and hug to @starrynight89, my favorite Listener! We had just one chat but it made a world of difference. <3

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 July 9th, 2016

@KindListening

@lightworker1111

Thank you both for being awesome listeners, big hugs!

User Profile: that1randomchic
that1randomchic July 9th, 2016

I'd like to give a shout out to all the people I've listened to. Y'all don't know it but Helping you helps me. hug-1.jpg

User Profile: Abdul92
Abdul92 July 9th, 2016

Shout out to @serenaLynx84 @enlightenedMoment @silverKitty81 @SkylinePainter @sugaryLove85 and....

the list continues lol

but seriously,you people are amazing

keep being amazing lol

User Profile: sugaryLove85
sugaryLove85 July 10th, 2016

@Abdul92

Thank you so much ..you are awsome <3

load more
User Profile: inn0cents0ul
inn0cents0ul July 9th, 2016

Shout out to @@originalLove85

For always there for me and helping everyone here!!!

You are truely Awesome!!

User Profile: amerespeck
amerespeck July 9th, 2016

Shout out to the lovely @Annie, you really helped me A LOT. Thank you for helping me improve my listening skill, become a better listener, thank you for answering my question about listening, thank you for being here for me after difficult chat, thank you for your support. Thank you for everything you do for me... and 7 Cups. I sincerely thank you so much... Did I just said thank you again? Oh yes, I can't thank you enoughheartheartheart

User Profile: Annie
Annie July 14th, 2016

Ohhhhhhh, dear @amerespeck! You are so special, so dedicated I'm in awe. Thank you for your kind words in celebration of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday! ❤️❤️❤️

load more