Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: moonfly94
moonfly94 July 7th, 2016

@Kungfupanda You're amazing, and you made such a difference to me as a listener just by writing a few sentences and taking the time to help. Thank you so much!!

User Profile: SarahLove
SarahLove July 7th, 2016

@SelfConfidentKite596 We relate so much. You're a delightful person. Have a great day! :)

User Profile: fluffyUnicorns84
fluffyUnicorns84 July 7th, 2016

In a discussion today we were asked to nominate 3 people you would like to give awards to. I failed to answer this question due to being so many people and not being able choose (even though I wrote the discussion haha) Sooooo I thought I would share them here :p <3

@MissZ - I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you, I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for you. I know I drive you up the wall sometimes with my dizzyness and forgetfulness. However thank you for being so understanding, and supportive. I love my twins and would not want to change them for the world <3. What makes you so special is so many would say similar things about you, you are amazing person that is there for everyone. You do so much here and I am sure 7cups turning 3 without you would look so much different. You make things happen and change things for the better. Thank you for being you and being amazing role model !!

@Jaceofspades - Since my first day here at 7 cups you have been huge input into my journey and are part of many amazing positive memories through my journey here. Again as my other twin I would not change a thing. Your amazing dedication and ethiasium in everything you do is so contagious. Thank you for being you and all the amazing contributions,

@Michaelmichael - The fact that I could not leave lsr when you was in the room says it all really, you are just such a positive influence. You are able to keep balance between keeping it real with sense of humour & being supportive when it is needed. Your are a top star listener, and I would not be the mentor I am today without your guidance. Thank you for being there all through my journey here .

@Amybear - Gosh my teen superstar, I am so thankful I become teen mentor and got to meet you. You are amazing human being and such a inspiration. I love every second I work with you, thank you for all your amazing contributions. The amount you care about site and work you do here is exceptiontional. I am excited for the future and all you are going to achieve !!

@Charli - My star linker, I can guarantee my teen mentor modding skills are not complete without you in the room, Thankyou for being you, I am so proud of you and you have been missed.

@skyisblue - You just make the darkest days so bright, thank you for being so you. Proud of you oldie !! cannot believe how quick you have settled as a oldie anyone would think you been there as long as I have been born :p

@Arxxx - You just are amazing foxy, love your excitement and dedication. Thank you for being so supportive and helpful with the feed stuff for AT.

@frufflesdarat - TL is not the same without your presence you bring such fluffyness and positivity to the room. Cannot believe you all grown up and a oldie!! *sheds a tear or two

@Lyra - You just are mind blowing amazing, and I remember thinking that since the first time I met you. Thank you for all your support on birthday project and google docs and things. It is bizarre I could never believe you were a teen, yet now I am so proud of you all grown up and a oldie. Everything you do is done with such dedication and love, which just shines through.

@Amazingrea - Thank you for all you have done for AT, and standing by the project. You are amazingly supportive and dedicated, and I really do not know what I would of done in early days of becoming leader of AT without you and skye so ty for that. Also awesome contributions you bring to TL. You are missed!!

@Melallyouneedislove & @MayaE - I will forever be in your debt, for all you have done to keep birthday project going and alive. Your dedication and willingness to support this is outstanding. Thankyou.

@Caringholiday92 - Well what can I say , we sure rock those DS support sessions!!. Thank you for being committed and dedicated team member. You make leading the discussions a pleasure.

@ihope: - I just want to squeeze and hug you, you are just so adorable and positive. Your dedication to everything you do is so admirable. Thank you for all you done for AT so far, it has been amazing to work with you. Excited for the future of AT , and all that will be achieved.

@Cas - Your dedication to group support rooms is awesome , the members are so lucky to have you here. I am proud of you, you have made a amazing mod.

@Cadence -True Appreciation queen, AT would not be what it is without you, your dedication to this is unbelievable.

@Zarasmiles - Again 7 cups as it turns 3 would be so different if you had not been part of it, your dedication to making everyone feel loved and acceptable is unbelievable. And I am still in awe at your forum posts. Everything you do you do with such love , thank you for this.

@Liv - Your willingness to grow is amazing, thank you for being you.

TBC ............

They also so many listeners that have moved on from thier journey on 7 cups that have made such a impact on my journey here . @Sam @Ace13 @Sarah @Dan11 @luka

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@fluffyUnicorns84

Oh my my! You have been there for me since day 1, literally. With my complaints, worries, panic, positive things and jokes. I can't count on my hands the many blessings you have provided in my life. I am overly thankful for you and who you are as a person is just way too beautiful. Thank you for absolutely everything you have done for me. Endless love for you ♥♥

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@fluffyUnicorns84 Thank you, Fluffs! I love you so much, budgie, I so do. And I really appreciate your presence in my life!

load more
User Profile: FlamingosWearLipstick
FlamingosWearLipstick July 7th, 2016

Posted a #Shoutout to @Moj in my Feed. Happy Birthday 7 Cups!

User Profile: EuphoricDreamer
EuphoricDreamer July 7th, 2016

@JaceofSpades Shoutout and massive thank you to Jace for being kind and supportive and explaining things to me when i have been confused and turned to them to ask questions. You are totally amazing and i am glad to have met you, thank you for always being so helpful heart -gives Jace a taco of appreciation-

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@EuphoricDreamer

Haha taco appreciation ^-^ I'm so happy to ever been someone who could be helpful for you. You are teaching me a lot too, you just don't know it. Thanks for being lovely ♥♥♥

load more
User Profile: ShatteredMentality
ShatteredMentality July 7th, 2016

@OceanChild thank you heaps Benji for all your help, you are amazing

User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild July 7th, 2016

@ShatteredMentality Thank you, you are just as amazing - never forget that! smiley heart

load more
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 July 7th, 2016

@Jole thank you for your awesome support chats and you really help me a lot I enjoy talking to you your a really great listener and friend I'm glad we're friends you have helped me a lot and you are still helping me thank you :)

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

I think we all know who I'd dedicate my shoutout to, Brendan! He had his shoutout in the feed and PMssmiley

User Profile: Power
Power July 7th, 2016

@JaceofSpades - I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. It is an honor to work with you on projects. Thank you so much.

@calmrose33 Thank you for being you! It has been awesome working with you on the welcoming team. You always bring fun and exciting ideas to the team.

@amelia Thank you for always being there and providing your continued support and knowledge. I appreciate you! Thank you!

@Krn You are an awesome mentor and friend. I am honored to know you!

@Laura Thank you for all of your continued support! I am fortunate to be able to work with amazing people like yourself.

I would also like to thank some awesome welcome team members for all of your hard work over the last couple of months You are all awesome! :@IreneDreamer @amerespeck @iKat @SilentSerenityy @beyondtheBlues @iseeseashells @isaac @Dillion @Glitterybaby @Abdul92 @arxxxh @bookworm4 @ih0pe @IreneDreamer @JessCares @Nicola2468 @gingerfluff @PositiveStateOfMind @starryKoala69 @holly29

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 7th, 2016

@Power thank you so much power and noticed you mentioned the welcoming committee team whaoo go team!

User Profile: beyondtheBlues
beyondtheBlues July 7th, 2016

@Power It's so amazing to be a part of this unique community, with so many super awesome people to always help and guide each other. Thank you for mentioning me! It feels really nice ! heart​​​

@calmRose33 Thanks so so much, for letting me know about the welcome committee , I wouldn't have joined otherwise.

I am so happy to be able to meet so many Fantastic individuals here. ​​​​​​heart

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 7th, 2016

@beyondtheBlues thank you for being an amazing person deary heart

load more
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@Power

Oh gosh! Thank YOU for putting up with me on these projects ♥ You are entirely too good and very strong willed in what you do. I'm honored to work by your side. ♥

User Profile: Power
Power July 7th, 2016

@JaceofSpades You are so amazing!

load more
User Profile: KRN
KRN July 8th, 2016

@Power Thank you, sweets <3 *huggles*

load more
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 7th, 2016

I found the thread lol

@MissZ!!!! again lol love youuu

@jadie i love you toooo

i posted your shoutouts elsewhere so...go find it there haha

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@EvelyneRose Haha, thanks for the shout out! Love you toooooo!

load more