3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!
We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!
@Nagisa
For being so sweet and patient!
I want to give a huge shoutout to these fantawesome people whom I have crossed paths with a while back. I have to say that they are true inspirations for the community and the hard work they do is priceless! I really have no words to express my feelings and my utter respect which I have for them. They are real angels who have lost their path on their way to heaven and have landed on 7 Cups to make this community even more beautiful and great! Hats off!
Tagging - @RedLionLis1095 @calmRose33 @KRN @YayyySphere @Ila @Heather @Laura
@Isaac Thanks for the shoutout! ^_^ Glad to have you with us on 7 Cups- you're an amazing individual and I'm glad to have known you here too! Stay awesome, stay amazing and keep up the great work that you've done and are doing here! 
Yayy Sphere!! Thank you so much
You be a rockstar!
@YayyySphere
@Isaac
Oh my gosh this was TOTALLY unexpected, especially by a valuable member of the adult community like you! Thank you so much, you're amazing and such a sweetheart! 
Thanks a ton Ila! That is really sweet of you! 
@Ila
@Isaac aww! Thaaank you for appreciating me. You are truly a gift to all of us <3 thank you for everything you do here! Can't compare your talents to anyone! You're just so great! :) I will always be your bff, sis, mother, cousin etc! Hahahaha
Aww gramma you are really nice! Thank you very much, it means a lot coming from you!
@KRN
@Isaac isaac thank you lovely i loved reading this whao! 
Wohoo you deserve so much of happiness and love! You're one of the greatest people I've ever met! Thanks a lot Rose! 
@calmRose33
@Isaac awwh thanks so much :P <3
@Isaac Isaaaaaccc<3 thank you so much for the lovely shoutout, it was an honour being shouted at hahah , i appreciate you, our talks and everything in between, thank you so much for being you<3 im so glad i got to meet such a wonderful, open minded free soul . XO
@RedLionLis1095 oh my goodness, i died a bit at that wifey xD don't you be more awesomer than me or people will love you more, which they already do, sadly :'( but but but thank you sooooo much, you are a beautiful human being with a beautiful heart and perfect for a community like 7 Cups! Keep up the awesome work!!
There are so many firsts I've had on 7 cups, an I think its birthday is an appropriate time to thank everyone who helped bring my "firsts" about ❤
Thank you @Ila for helping me with my first discussion
Thank you @MidniteAngel for being my first Listener on this site, and for inspiring me to become a Listener. Without you, I wouldn't have been part of this amazing community. You really did help me grow ❤
Thank you @Annie for encouraging me to participate in the forums for the firsrt time, now I love them so much, and it's a spark that you helped me discover :)
Thanks @221Skye for being around through most firsts ❤
To my one and only rheabirdy, @amazingrea for being awesome and helping me the first time I put a picture on my feed xD And for being coolio when we got out pink support group badges together!
Thank you @MelAllyouneedislove for being the most bomb mentor ever!
Huge hugs to @QuickJazz for being around to help me SO MUCH during my first time planning an event ❤
Thank you @ZaraSmiles for giving me my first shoutout to this day, it's still something I'll never forget :)
Thanks @Anomalia @Cadence @ZaraSmiles for being awesome while we led the Stigma Warriors, I love you guys!
@NewRomantic677
Oh my gosh, Eno, I missed you!! <3
@NewRomantic677
Thank you Eno, you're such a beautiful soul
@NewRomantic677 I can't believe my eyes!! ❤ Look who's there!
I want to tell you that I'm incredible proud of you. You've walked a long run since you first started being a listener and definitely showed a lot of passion and dedication. It's been a pleasure to see that happening! ❤
@NewRomantic677
Aww, you're so lovely <3 I'm glad I had an impact on your journey, that makes me feel so proud :3 keep with the amazing work sweetie!
Birthday Hug-A-Friend:- This has to be the one and only wonderful @FrenchMarbles. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. He has been a life changing influence in my life and I would be lost without him. He has encouraged me every step of my journey and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be as involved on 7Cups as I am. He is one of the best people anyone could ever have in their lives and he deserves so much goodness in his life. <3 <3
Copied and Pasted from original post as it was in the wrong place lol
Mokie <3
@power you don't know me, we haven't even talked but when I first joined I had one of the ABSOLUTE hardest and worst chats EVER. I honestly wanted to quit it was HORRIBLE. I got a one star review after and I felt miserable and terrible...then the next morning I saw I had a message from you. It was a welcoming message and it was so warm and encouraging. It was filled with SO much good advice and I felt empowered to continue. You included so many helpful links and so much wonderful advice and one of your links led to the listener support chat which led to even more helpful and supportive listeners and I gave it one more shot. That was the BEST chat and it's gone smooth from there. None of my chats have been that low since then...ever. You were honestly the one who gave me the courage to continue and I am SO thankful that you did because I feel like this is a calling for me. I feel like this has helped me grow by leaps and bounds and I am so thankful to 7 Cups and everyone here. So....if you were ever wondering if you ever made a difference...you did. Hugs my friend.
@Stellis Wow that is so awesome! Thank you so much! Feel free to send me a message if you ever need anything. 
@taimur1999 bhaii. I love you for all you have done for me :')
Sending you big hugs and thanks once again cuties!
@GODSEYE @imnotliketheothers @itsgwendyy
Okay, this is going to be a very cheesy post so be ready for it. I apologise in advance!
My first ever friend on 7Cups was called April. She was a fellow teen listener, she joined a day before I did and probably, if she was still around for when this figure was created, I would have choosen her as my twin. She had a lot on her plate when we first met, but she still managed to be amazing and incredibly sweet.
Most of my first friends aren't around anymore but I would really want to recognise the first person that ever believed in me, who helped me a lot and got sense through me when I needed it the most.
@Pali has been with us for a very long time, is a bright figure and helped most of us a ton.
Pali, you are sweet, lovely and a great person to talk to. I honestly don't know what I would have done around here without you. I'm the worst at giving shout-outs (reason why I never joined the appreciation committee lol) but if I had to choose only one person to thank for helping me, it would have to be you. It was because of you that I loved TL and you were who helped me the most. I want to deeply thank you for that.
I would also like to thank @Amelia who is someone I honestly look up too. You are simply amazing and I can't put into words how impressed I am by everything you have done. You went above and beyong in no time and you had us all in the palm of your hand without an effort. I still remember when you first became a teen mentor, now I don't know what the teen side would do without you. You are incredibly nice and I was never once scared of PMing you because I knew you would do your best to help out. You and Rocket both rock :) You've made a great impact on me, specially when I was close to my time to move to the adult side. Thank you a million times.
Honorary thanks to many listeners who made an impact on me but aren't around anymore (I'm not adding their usernames, just their names). Emma, Lynnie, Selina, Sam, Sarah, Jess and many others, who nomminated me for my first ever badges. Although I didn't end in good terms with some of you, the impact you have had on my life has been huge and I'll never forget it. You were the first ones I ever met and welcomed me with open arms, I couldn't be more thankfull with you because of that. I think it's a huge part of why I never left, why I always wanted to be a part of this listener community. I am who I am because Emma taught me how to even be a teen star, I loved her 'evil' ideas of giving out cheers, when it wasn't something common, doing eval marathons and games nights.
And obviously, Ace, who was scared of me the first ever time we met and I made it my mission to become friends with him. I don't regret a thing.
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply!
Dear Melucha, thank you so much for this message, it means a lot to me and it filled me up with love. You're a very smart, proactive, thoughtful and wise person and it's been such a pleasure getting to know you! It's great to talk with you about anything and everything and you're such an inspiration for all the new Listeners, especially the Teens! You've come such a long way in such a short time and you always continue to grow and improve in every opportunity you find.
I totally remember your first days in the chatroom, it seemed like you had been here for months hiding somewhere! I'm very glad I got to know you and honored to have you as a part of my 7 cups/life experience, you're brilliant! Never forget that 
@MelAllyouneedislove
@Pali Being completely honest, you made my eyes tear-up.❤ How you have such an amazing way with words, I'll never know! It might seem silly for others but already you calling me Melucha (which is an amazing nickname you've found haha), makes my heart melt. Thank you❤
@Laura
@Shayshu We first met just a few days ago; you started as a member, but you're now a Listener yourself! Thank you for always checking in on me and helping me learn more about myself as well. You're so encouraging and I know that you can get through anything that comes your way.
If like to give a shoutout to someone who sadly left the 7 Cups community they became the very few who made me smile on here and I could be normal with
id like to give a shoutout to @Glenn @Krinkthemellowunicorn @Laura @Heather @lara and whoever else made this app/site if it wasn't for you guys I would still be thinking "nothing's wrong with me" and "it's only me" sadly I've realised that I've got my own obstacles to overcome and I've got 7 Cups to thank for that so thank you guys
there was a certain listener who I forgot the name of who made me feel like I was doing great and appreciated how I was helping people and showering my goodness to other listeners when I thought I wasn't so thank you
and lastly I know we don't really talk but when I was newbie @MissZ helped me in my listener progress and became my mentor so thanks
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS !!!! 😀😀
@PositiveStateOfMind Thank you for mentioning me! We should totally reconnect!