Birthday Celebration Compliment War! - Ended/counting!
Do you think you have what it takes to destroy your competition? ...What? I mean in compliments, of course!
Let's see how many compliments we can get going here. Whoever wins, I'll think of something super special to do for them. -strokes chin- I have ideas!
You guys have 24 hours to see who can win in a blaze of glory! <3
Anyone can take part in this, but for those on the Appreciation Team, each message will count for two messages on your tracking. <3
Har I know your on a break at the moment but I wanted to take the time to remind you what an amazing job your doing with social soilders its plan sailing with everything your doing its fabulous to see thank you for always been so dedicated to everything you do your fantastic 
@calmRose33 Thanks friend <3 that means a lot to me <3
@Harquinn909 no problem deary 
Omgsh ocean you never fail to amaze me with your uniquness and specialiness your so lovely you make this place a wonderful place I remember not so long ago when the appreciation festival was on and you did a shoutout for me and that really made my day I really did not expect it do you know how much you make everyone smile and happy and how much of an impact you have not only on members but also the listeners too, its so far and wide. Thank you for all that you do here you rock!
We may not of had the chance to speak much but I can see how much of an inspiration that you are and how hard you work to be supportive and loving. We have spoken a few times in the listener rooms you was always so helpful and welcoming wanted to remind you how important you are to this community all your hard work is very much appreciated thank you for everything you do :)
I think its a wonderful thing that you do supporting the community on a wider scale you are genuinely caring and take alot of time to help people and I feel thats great you've worked so hard here and made your place you fit in really well its so lovely to see thank you for everything that you do your soul brightens this place even more :)
Omgsh Jen your amazing I love how you do things I think your really gifted and also very talented :) all your hard work dedication efforts are noted and appreciated and achievements you have achieved oh wow yeppy I wanted to make this space here to tell how you wonderful that you are :) keep up the great work 
Wow Its your turn to hit the spotlight bat Yeppy so well what can I say? Your just wonderful just the way you lead by example how you support the community how you a really a leader a encourager so helpful and as had a massive impact on how I do things such an inspiration you have helped me alot within my journey with several things and I will always be grateful for that you rock! keep up being the best person that you are, your really valued keep bringing huge smiles to our faces your also so very talented yay:)
Some MORE compliments given to listeners chosesen at RANDOM!
@Breakingsilence9 - Hey! I stumbled across your profile! Welcome to the compliment war! I read your bio too! What type of music do you like to listen to? I think it is SO cool that your favorite tv show is Supernatural! My friend LOVES that show! You joined just yesterday and look at you! You have already done SO much! It is great to have someone as dedicated as you join our community. Thank you for all that you do <3
@TheOneHelper - Hello! I came across your profile, and wanted to add you to the compliment war! I LOVE your profile picture. I think the way that it was made is very cute, and it must have such a deeper meaning to it (even though I cant imagine what it is). You are almost at progress path step 100! WOW! That is such a HUGE milestone! Congratulations, and thank you for all of your hard work here on 7cupsoftea, it does not go unnoticed! <3
@TheProcastinator - Hello! I just so happened to find your profile, and wanted to have you join the compliment war! Your profile picture is SUPER amazing! Did you draw that yourself? Either way, it is FANTASTIC. I read your profile and you sound like a really sweet person. I am SO glad that people like you exist within this community <3
@claud14 - Hey Claudia! I found your profile while browsing listeners! I just wanted you to have you join the compliment war! I LOVE your profile picture! Did you draw that yourself? That is really good! Either way, I think that you are super sweet and amazing! Just look at all the people you have helped on this website! There is no doubt that you are incredibly caring. <3
@WarmOcean13 - Hello! I stumbled across your profile and decided to add you to the compliment war! I read your bio, and I think all of your hobbies are REALLY cool. It must take so much talent to dance! I can only imagine how good you must be at it. You like to play videogames? Maybe you should consider joining the Gamers Outreach team! If you want to I can give you more information about it! You grew up with so many hard things, and It is so great that you still chose to help others and keep a positive attitude. It is AMAZING that people like you exist within our community <3
@TwentyOneFistsInYourFace - Hello! I came across your profile! Now it is time to join the compliment war! Your picture is REALLY funny! I love it! I noticed in your bio you said you were an artist, which takes TONS of talent. Did you make your profile picture yourself? Either way it made me laugh and it is one of the funniest on here. I see you are new to the site, yet have done SO much! I am so glad that people as dedicated as you exist within our community <3
@BitterSweetListener - Hey Angel! I stumbled across your profile! Now its time for you to join the compliment war! I read your profile, which by the way, I LOVED. I really liked your one quote. "even the brightest stars are surrounded by darkness". I think that is so true. You must have been through so much in your life, yet you still come and help tons of people every day on this site. I think that is the meaning of this quote. Even though you are surrounded by darkness, you still choose to shine, and I think you for that <3
@hopefulComfort98 - I just so happened to notice your profile and decided to add you to the compliment war! I read your profile, which I LOVED. I think all the sweet things you said is EXACTLY what 7cups stands for. You truly understand what it means to be a great listener and I am sure that will take you a long way. Just look at everything you have accomplished already! You have helped SO many people every single day. Thank you so much for all of the things you do here in this community, it does not go unnoticed. <3
@bngabriel - Hey benji! I came across your profile! I thought it would be really cool if you would join the compliment war! I read your profile, which was SUPER cool! I used to play basketball myself, and I know just how hard it is, and how talented you must be. You like videogames? Maybe you should consider joining the Gamers Outreach team. If you want to know more about it id be happy to talk to you. and WOW. Just look at how many people you have helped! 7cups is lucky to have such a dedicated member on it <3
@Ily2 - Hello! I came across your profile and thought it would be the coolest thing ever if you would join the compliment war! I read your bio, and it made me smile and laugh SO much! It was super adorable! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO. I know you have been struggling with so many things, yet you still choose to come here and help so many people. I cant even think of a better quality to have. Thank you SO much for everything you do here on the site <3
@Liz1000 - Hey liz! I just so happened to find your profile here on 7cups, and I thought it would be really cool to join teh compliment war! You are so dedicated to this community and SO sweet. Look at how many group support chats you have done! I swear I have never seen anyone in group chats more then you. You are SO dedicated! i am really glad that there are people like you on this site, who I KNOW care. Thank you for all that you do. <3
@ElizabethPeace - Hello! I stumbled across your profile! Now it is your turn to join the compliment war! I read your bio and noticed that you like to play the piano! I play the piano myself, so I know just how much hard work and skill it takes to play one. You must be SO talented. And ON TOP of that, you also play volleyball and dance! WOW! You are really talented and I think it is so cool that you do all of these things <3
@Katyrt
Oh thank you that was so nice of you especially that I'm new here still trying to figure everything out.
Your friend must have a good taste for loving supernatural.
And I listen to rock music, I love breaking benjamin along with a bunch of other bands.
@Katyrt
Appreciation means a lot to me, thankyou for reminding me i am remembered and needed for a noble task. I really needed that little 'push'.
Nah, i can't draw flowers, much less the profile pic. Although, i am not very sure about the sweet. After all these days, I am really glad I exist. Thankyou.
You have no idea how much those simple words of yours mean to us, even though we help others, we need a little bit of love and care to ourselves, we need someone to tell us why we help others instead of just helping ourselves. I'm glad, that this world still bears sympathatic humans like you. I'm so thankful. I have no words. Thankyou! :D
The 24-hour compliment war has come to an end <3 Thank you all so much for participating; I'll update you all with the numbers and what to track <3
And the winner is...
-drum rolls dramatically on office table-
@katyrt with 76 shoutouts! For winning this, you will get a super special, secret thing from me and some other lovelies. Keep posted <3
@calmRose33 took the second place spot with 59 shoutouts!
@PacificSunrise killed it with an awesome 50 shoutouts!
And then of course, the amazing @Rebecca with 35 amazing shoutouts. <3
If you are on the appreciation team, you can track this. Since every value is worth double, here are the numbers that you can put in for appreciation tracking:
@katyrt - 152
@calmRose33 - 118
@Rebecca - 70
@PacificSunrise - 100
@positivestateofmind - 12
@Eunoia - 12
@Mokie - 2
Thank you cuties for participating!
@Cadence WHAOOO! GO TEAM..... 

![]()
Awesome Work Team!
Doing celebratory backflips.
