Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You're invited: Meeting with Lara to Discussion Clinical Services at 7 Cups

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 4th, 2016

Calling all current therapists on 7 Cups! You're invited!

We are very excited about the upcoming addition of clinical services at 7 Cups (learn more here). As a therapist and a listener, you may have questions about how these changes affect you...or, perhaps you want to know what opportunities may soon be available to you. And, we'd love to hear from you about your thoughts on this new venture, so that we can best meet the needs of the clinical community.

Join @Lara, the Director of Clinical Initiatives, for a conference call to discuss this update and get your questions answered!

Date: Friday, February 5

Time: 9:30am PST / 12:30 PM EST

Location: 7 Cups Conference Line (connect here)

Note: Make sure to use your 7 Cups username when logging on. Additionally, please mute yourself upon joining. When you are ready to chat, you can unmute yourself. We've had problems with background noise in the past! Thanks for understanding!

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

Share your thoughts, ideas, and questions! If there is something you'd like to see addressed, please post it here and we'll do our best to discuss it on the call!

40
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings February 4th, 2016

As I mentioned in another post, getting the listeners onboard as supportive people and training them how to recommend therapeutic services to members with whom they have chat(s) can be an important part of the process of introducing therapists to 7cups.

For this reason, it might be useful to have the transcript and or recording of the call Friday available for listening by listeners.

If this is possible please send out an announcement with a link (so important) so listeners know if they cannot be there in person can still understand more about what is happening.

1 reply
User Profile: LaraG
LaraG February 4th, 2016

@soulsings

I totally agree that listener/therapist coordination will be important. I think there are going to be a lot more opportunities for listeners to hear more...we will certainly be talking more about it. This is just a very first conference call on this topic.

load more
User Profile: MsKCarterRCC
MsKCarterRCC February 4th, 2016

@Lara I look forward to the conference call : )

Looking forward to coming tomorrow!

User Profile: SweetDeree
SweetDeree February 5th, 2016

I have learned being on here is that it's good to speak your mind, and no I'm not alone . No I'm not the only one goes threw this.

Love to EveryOne

February 5th, 2016

I will not be able to attend as I will be working. Looking forward to hearing about the call.

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit February 5th, 2016

@Lara ill be there will be my 1st conference call thanks for the invite

User Profile: YouCanHas
YouCanHas February 5th, 2016

Will this be recorded? I'll be at work and unable to attend.

User Profile: delicateShoulder44
delicateShoulder44 February 5th, 2016

I will definitely try to be there!

User Profile: yatish
yatish February 5th, 2016

Thanks for invitation

User Profile: WhisperingPiano
WhisperingPiano February 5th, 2016

Thank you so much for the invite! I am super excited. I might still be at work at that time. Is it a train smash if I am a little late?

1 reply
User Profile: SweetDeree
SweetDeree February 5th, 2016

@WhisperingPiano

Thanks

load more