Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: imagineBeingHappy143
imagineBeingHappy143 January 22nd, 2022

@Laura
It hurts my feelings when I try doing things with you and you agree but leave me to go talk to another girl and you say you love me.

User Profile: Roisin0
Roisin0 January 28th, 2022

It hurts my feelings when you gaze into my eyes with a distant heart.

User Profile: DLynn88911221
DLynn88911221 January 28th, 2022

Don't try to understand me

User Profile: babydino69
babydino69 February 16th, 2022

it hurts my feelings when you reply " ok" to a long paragraph i sent you...

User Profile: Loveyourfate
Loveyourfate February 16th, 2022

It hurts my feelings when you lie about me.

User Profile: GoingToFlyAKite
GoingToFlyAKite February 16th, 2022

It hurts my feelings when you... put yourself down, call yourself an idiot/stupid, when you don't believe in yourself and don't support yourself... it hurts me when you shut me out and don't talk to me about the things that are hurting you... and it frustrates me when I try to talk to you about your emotions and you can even start to open your mind to thinking about them.

User Profile: diplomaticPond9736
diplomaticPond9736 February 16th, 2022

… can’t understand me and judge me

User Profile: BigWaves22
BigWaves22 February 16th, 2022

it hurts my feelings when you try to invalidate my feelings and invalidate me being vulnerable to you, when you make me feel like a crazy person for just telling you how i feel about things, situations, you. Recently i have legitimate doubts as to if I'm going crazy or i been crazy because of you because you make me feel like that. I have major trust issues because of you, because you cannot seem to say the truth to my face and then i hear you talk shit about me to other people. I feel anxious when I'm being touched, kissed, hugged because you never gave that to me when i was a child. I hate the woman i am becoming because of you, because of you I can't be myself, because of you my relationships are falling apart because of all the issues you gave me as a child, all the unresolved, unhealed trauma is shaping me into this person that I don't even recognise anymore. you very nicely told me to 'just forget about all of it' or 'bury it and never think of it again', it doesn't work like that. it does not freaking work like that, mom.

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma December 22nd, 2022

@Laura

Don't say 'thank you'.

User Profile: TenshuZninja
TenshuZninja February 20th, 2023

I tried to communicate with you about everything and we said we could talk about anything. Will try to work through things...but you didn't communicate for months. Break up with me because I asked you for security and you didn't even try to give it. Break up with me because of your mom's actions. I was asking for time you didn't want to give.





It hurt me when you insinuated that I would ever abuse someone I loved as much as I love your daughter. That I would use the weapons that terrified her in her youth, that traumatized myself. You think I would do that? I've been living in your house for over 6 months and you've never seen this but after SHE breaks up with me half because of what you were doing to stress her out you accuse me of doing something so horrible like that to her?