Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 20th, 2017

Disregard everything I've said or try belittling me in front of people.

User Profile: bestAvocado9080
bestAvocado9080 February 20th, 2017

Act like you care then ignore me in my time of need

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 23rd, 2017

that's what my dad does and of course I have no support from anyone not even my family I got a lot of crap on my plate it hurts I hope we will my talk soon @bestAvocado9080

load more
User Profile: J792
J792 February 20th, 2017

Don't care enough on your own to explain or try.

User Profile: Anxietykillsme
Anxietykillsme February 20th, 2017

Judge me for cutting

User Profile: Tamerofbeats
Tamerofbeats February 20th, 2017

When you tell me to be myself and then criticize me on all things I do that are truly me.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 February 20th, 2017

People say they are your friend but they don't really want you around or want to talk to you.

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 23rd, 2017

that's what my dad says to me and my boyfriend to I am living in a house with them and I got a lot of stress and a lot of recovery to you and I. Am in pain and my bones everything hurts its my own head and human body @IamOHhh

load more
User Profile: SensibleFarm420
SensibleFarm420 February 20th, 2017

Ignore me

User Profile: Tamerofbeats
Tamerofbeats February 20th, 2017

Say that you care and tell me to stop feeling sad when all I want is for you to listen, no matter where we are, stop and give all your attention to me. Because my happiness isn't going to happen, if I'm too busy trying to make you happy instead of me.

User Profile: Lane24
Lane24 February 20th, 2017

call me fat

February 20th, 2017

Don't put effort into our relationship