Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: cheese7373
cheese7373 February 13th, 2019

Theres greener grass on the other side, you can get through this.

User Profile: rustlingtrees
rustlingtrees February 13th, 2019

It's going to work out. Your depression will get better

User Profile: SusheetheQueen
SusheetheQueen February 13th, 2019

You are so talented, I love everything about you. You are the most unique and special little snowflake. (I don't get compliments often, actually, i never get them)

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 13th, 2019

Dear friend, it is okay. Really, it is. I'll take care of your SFO - you find pajamas and brush teeth. I know the process even of getting ready for bed produces anxiety for you right now. I think I might be afraid to fall asleep too if I was having weird, scary and certainly unwelcome dreams. I'm sorry you are experiencing that! Okay, now you lay in bed with the bedside lamp on. I'll sit nearby and read until I notice you've fallen asleep. Then I'll turn out the light and lock your outside door. Rest well, dear friend. Call me and let me know how the night was sometime tomorrow, ok? Good night dear. Love you!

User Profile: Crazylazybird
Crazylazybird February 13th, 2019

Dont loose hope...Miracles do happen... Everything you are going through will make sense one day... On that day You will look back and feel proud of your strength... Dont give up now...

User Profile: plumBanana9925
plumBanana9925 February 16th, 2019

Cry as much as you need to.

User Profile: BurntSquare
BurntSquare February 16th, 2019

It's alright, and I will make it so. I love everything about you and hate to see you down. I know that you feel like you're pathetic like you're worthless like you have no talent, but you are great. You only think of yourself this way because you strive for greatness, that's what's so good about you. It's fine to feel this way and I understand how you feel. You feel like you're completely alone in this world, so I'll try my best to fill that void for you. You feel like no one loves or cares for you, but I do. I genuinely love you and I want the best for you. And I'm not just saying that to make you feel better, because that would just be cruel with how much I know that means to you. I'll be here to comfort you no matter what because you mean the world to me and you bring me happiness. Because I love you. Now, what do you say to playing a game of Smash Bros together? Just like you want... Just like you dream... But could we could hug first?

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 25th, 2019

It's okay, I know you are going to make something of your life. You are a fighter.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 25th, 2019

To be honest. I do not know what I want to hear. All i feel now is lost.

User Profile: courteousBlueberry4361
courteousBlueberry4361 March 9th, 2019

Its OK , I love you and still want you in my life so I forgive you for what you said and your actions . Come here and let me dry your tears and we will be together , always .