Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

You matter.
Your existence is not a waste
Your smile lighten my day
Your voice is a sweet embrace
You're wanted so please stay.
@SummerNightDream
well my friend, I think that you are lovely and are certainly loved by many
your smile is like a radiant sunbeam that brings joy to whoever sees it
your contribution to humanity will be saluted and hung in musemes one day
and please don
You aren't worthless.
@integrityblues
You aren't worthless. You are an amazing person who deserves to be valued and loved.
It's okay, you don't have to go back there ever again. Your siblings are okay, and they don't have to stay there anymore either. I love you, little one. It's all gonna be okay now.
Just go ahead and do it. Nobody would care and the world would be better off without you.
@tluper6491
well I would care if you jumped, and I think that if you did the world would have one less bright light
@Rosemary1212
I appreciate that but you'd never know and what you can't know can't hurt you. There isn't anybody who would actually truly care about me or be hurt by losing me. I could burst into flames and it wouldn't mean a thing to anyone.
We cant always change what happens in our lives, but we can change how we look at and react to it. Our emotions, what and how we feel about what happens is valid as long as we hold ourselves accountable for how we react. 👍
If we react in a way that negatively influences or harms someone else and believe that we do not have to be held accountable for that, then we are fooling ourselves ... and dooming ourselves to repeat the same mistakes in an endless loop of justifying our bad behavior and our misery. 💡
Just because you may not have a disability in the physical sense, it doesn't mean you're not struggling a lot in a psychological sense. You didn't choose to have this struggle and your pain is very real. You're not just making excuses, trying not to feel better. I know that you're not blowing things out of proportion just to get attention. I acknowledge the immense amount of strength it has taken for you to still be here today. I'm sorry for not showing up for you emotionally on so many occasions when you could have really used some compassion and understanding. I'm really sorry and I will do my best to not repeat the same mistakes.
it's okay to be weak sometimes, through your weakness you know your strength.
take a break when you need to, you aren't putting out your best work when you are in a slump so rest my dear, rest.
sometimes people hurt you, but you choose how to deal with that hurt, do not lash it back at them, more hurt won't make anyone feel better.
@Iamstrongerthanithink
it's okay to be weak sometimes, through your weakness you know your strength.
you know something? sometimes it is stronger, to give the opportunity to see the weakness and be able to learn and grow from it. That is way stronger than just only pure strength, Not necessarily always the other way only.
take a break when you need to, you aren't putting out your best work when you are in a slump so rest my dear, rest.
Yes please, strong one. Im desperately struggling with this. Please take a break when you need to. An engine on 24*7 active without stopping for maintenance will wear and break down. Give yourself a chance to rest. Recover and Fight again. So rest my dear.
sometimes people hurt you, but you choose how to deal with that hurt, do not lash it back at them, more hurt won't make anyone feel better.
Remember others can say think feel what they want. But how you react, think, feel, respond, manage/expect is not controllable by anyone else. Dont hurt yourself or allow what others say affect you. Dont trash it back for revenge either. not only it does not make things worse, you have to strain yourself also. End up only more parties will get affected. Making things much more difficult to recover.
Your life will get better
@piecefulzen
You life will be better. Seek support if it helps, or give you some boost. although I duno your background, you don't have to fight this war alone.
You can do it!
my first thing I wanted someone to say happened. Then I messed up and ruined it
@SakuraJ3
You didn't mess up and ruin it. There is still time to regain the opportunity and get what you want out of it.