Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 December 26th, 2020

You can commit suicide, it's okay. Nobody will care.

1 reply
User Profile: modestKiwi3847
modestKiwi3847 May 27th, 2021

Somebody will care!!.....at the moment, it seems like it won't.....but out there to somebody it will matter,.they will cry when you are gone...and they will beat themselves up for years to come for not being there for you.... You can't see them now...but they are there... somebody who cares does exist...Hang in there!:)

load more
User Profile: WheresMyWillToLive
WheresMyWillToLive January 9th, 2021

What I'd like most to hear?

"You may not think this but you're important to me. I don't like seeing you hurt, mentally and physically. You're not worthless. You've always gave your best. They don't see how valuable you are.

Hey, it's alright. I'm here. When it comes to you, I'll always be here and I'm here to stay. I won't disappear, you got that? I care about you so much, ok? Hey, don't worry. I promise I'll take care of you. I won't let anything bad happen. Nothing will hurt you now. You're safe with me."

User Profile: charliethefighter12
charliethefighter12 January 9th, 2021

You would make it.

User Profile: unassumingSpruce9514
unassumingSpruce9514 January 9th, 2021

@blossombreathe
Its ok to not be ok without reason and you are valid

February 27th, 2021

"Hey, it's okay. You'll get what you want if you just keep working for it! You're doing an amazing job, keep it up!"

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 28th, 2021

Here is a new place within your price range. I'm your land lord and how can I help you?

I'm not letting go, my love <-- my boyfriend

We would be interested in publishing your books, here is a payment up front. Traditional publisher

User Profile: chelmart123
chelmart123 February 28th, 2021

you’re going to be okay. i promise.

User Profile: GoldenMirage99
GoldenMirage99 March 2nd, 2021

You deserve the love you give everyone.

User Profile: Autridev
Autridev March 8th, 2021

How are you, really? Can we talk about it?

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 8th, 2021

Dear God.

I feel so unable to be as a person. I hope I can think on my feet. gg . gluck.