Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: JK8287
JK8287 August 28th, 2021

it will be alright...God is a bit more like Zeus from the Hercules cartoon than you realize, he is friendly and warm and wants your best

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 September 7th, 2021

I love you

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 September 7th, 2021

You, and all the kids who suffered along with you, will get justice.

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 September 9th, 2021

I am listening and I believe you and understand.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 9th, 2021

hey, MOVE ON

September 9th, 2021

@blossombreathe

You got this! I believe that you will succeed with whatever you do, and I'll be there on the sidelines cheering you on! ❤️

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 September 9th, 2021
You are doing everything that's required to get there, don't be so harsh on yourself. Trust your timeline for everything, have faith in yourself with beautiful patience. ❤
User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod September 9th, 2021

@blossombreathe

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 9th, 2021

@blossombreathe

Thinking I'd like to hear...."it's all going to be okay. I got this, take your hands off of the wheel and I'm going to be the one driving this little bus now. Everthing works out in the end. You'll see". It's simply positive things I tell myself daily anyway to remain hopeful smileyheartangel Meanwhile, for me, it's P.U.S.H. (pray until something happens). I pray for others and all of the time but resist praying for myself. I save it up, to make it good, lol! Today makes one full week that I finally prayed for myself after all. And if nothing happens, I was the master of my own destiny anyway. I will continue to have my gratitude moments and simply be grateful for the things I do have in life.

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 9th, 2021

I will be back home earlier today.