Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 6th, 2023

I think I'm proud of myself today. It's day 4 of having a perfectionist idea of my resume.

I had to stop and re-work on it. I think it looks great and have sent in the application. this work is for data entry, and its something I'm familiar with.

I've also want to pat myself on the back. I've called my insurance, and figured out the steps of Medi-cal. It took 2 days and a lot of calls to get it right. I can finally finish the last 2 steps - reach the county number, and choose plan, tomr on Friday. My main goal is to be healthy by walking dog and making dinner for bf, and to call to ensure I get my INSURANCE plan, so I can get medication and see the gynocologist.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 7th, 2023

"Keep breathing, every breath counts." 💛

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 8th, 2023

I read this information on a website. It explains questions to ask the self, about one's mood and one's money patterns (spending$savin).

I've struggled with the limiting idea. I always half the things I need for self. Take the bare minimum. It would've have been healthier to take the whole entre/food/snack for self.

My limiting mindset needs to be challenged and changed. This mindset impacts my view of money - SAVE and only use it for food/shopping - not for something fun for me. Because I can't burden parents. Idk how much $ they have, so I have to save. I also don't know if I'm able to make money in the future. I have part-time job, and I don't know if that's enough for me in the future. HOWEVER, I do know its okay for me, for at least 12 months (to pay bills, insurance, and food).

User Profile: agreeableDime6679
agreeableDime6679 January 28th, 2023

Love you 💕

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 29th, 2023

I'm normal.

User Profile: bubbleCurrent6525
bubbleCurrent6525 April 13th, 2023

I want to heard:

I'm proud of you. I love you. I'm here for you. You did a great job. Thank you.

User Profile: cactussoda
cactussoda April 13th, 2023

@blossombreathe

It's okay to not know what to do next- it's okay to not have a plan

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 April 27th, 2023

I have to read and be certain of the routine.

User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow April 27th, 2023

your amazing and you won’t believe what comes next

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 2nd, 2023

Today's schedule

4pm - drive to school site

5pm - walk dog

6pm - make lunch sandwich

7pm

8pm

9pm

10pm -sleep