Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 5th, 2017

A simple thankyou

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 5th, 2017

@tjb28 thank you <3

load more
September 6th, 2017

If you can do just this little thing right now - do this thing and don't reflect too much what's next. You will know when that next moment comes. It's OK to proceed lime this. It's safe. You are good enough to do it well.

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 7th, 2017

"Tell me more about you. I really want to hear about your struggles". What I would give for someone to listen and really hear me, someone to validate me and help me think through my messy mixed up puzzle of a past.

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 7th, 2017

@Amyola We are here for you. I definitely want to hear your story. <3

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme September 9th, 2017

@Amyola I can if you feel like it. Of course.

Let me know

load more
User Profile: magicallyPresence35
magicallyPresence35 September 7th, 2017

I'm calm enough now to talk and try to get to the bottom of us.

User Profile: Zombii
Zombii September 7th, 2017

Today, I wish I could heard to stay strong. I wish I could hear that all that suffering will go away one that. I wish to hear to not give up, to hang in there... to hear that life is worth it. :)

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 7th, 2017

@Zombii Life is definitely worth it!!! Stay strong!!<3 Hang in there. dont give up :)

load more
User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 7th, 2017

Your amazing for helping others :)

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 7th, 2017

@tjb28 You are a wonderful listener

1 reply
User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 9th, 2017

@CastielIsPerfect thankyou so much!

load more
load more
User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 7th, 2017

I wish I could hear the guy who hurt me tell me he is sorry. That he regrets leaving me because I didn't deserve what he did. I wish my friends would tell me they appreciate that I've always been there

2 replies
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 7th, 2017

@Bluecarrisole <3 we are here for you

1 reply
User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 8th, 2017

@CastielIsPerfect thank you, means a lot

load more
load more
User Profile: ringettegurl
ringettegurl September 8th, 2017

I wish I could hear my friend tell me that he's finally going to get help for his mental health issues. He's been suffering with them for way, way too long... I've had to talk him out of terrible, terrible things countless times, and I'm so emotionally drained that I find it hard to come back here and try to help people...

1 reply
User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 8th, 2017

@ringettegurl you're very strong and in no time you're friend will realise that all your strength can't save them but bravery to seek out help will, I'm rooting for you!

load more
User Profile: Tranesa
Tranesa September 8th, 2017

Id like someone to tell me their proud of me, they trust me and like me for who i am. And that everythings gonna be fine in the end.

User Profile: Browneyes43
Browneyes43 September 8th, 2017

I would most like to hear the hard truth from the person that claimed he love me...but love comes with honesty..and some people just don't know how to be honest...they would cheat and lie to you...then when you call them out on the wrongs they do...they turn it around on you like you always making an issue out of nothing...ladies always follow your instinct it will never stare you wrong..some men just don't know when to stop being a cheater