Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 August 26th, 2019

Him, music, warm weather.

User Profile: Rebekah
Rebekah August 28th, 2019

A nice, warming cuddle from my boyfriend!

Love from others instead of hatred...

Tomato sauce :p

User Profile: HatsEatYou
HatsEatYou September 26th, 2019

Mental health issues to vanish across the universe.

Hugs

And a distraction from the reality that the first thing I need will never happen.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 September 28th, 2019

Three things I need (or really would be helpful) right now are .....

1 - A firm enough/soft enough pillow

2 - A wonderful medium/large furry (and warm) canine! :)

and .... oh yeah, 3 - that thing y'all call S l e e p!

I've heard of it before ... I used to experience it firsthand, but ..... this sleep is missing my house recently. Maybe the Sandman forgot that I need sleep too! surprise (says Platy at 1:16 am!)

User Profile: Flowingstreams
Flowingstreams December 28th, 2019

rest....

peace...

contentment.... :)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 24th, 2021

Understanding
Company

Belief
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 August 13th, 2021

Love
reconciliation
time

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 13th, 2021

Understanding
Respect

Truth
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 29th, 2021

sleep
money
friends that listen to me

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 16th, 2021

Boundaries

Affirmations

Joy