Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Lenaye8
Lenaye8 February 9th, 2022

More Canvas, gemstones, and water

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko February 9th, 2022

@blossombreathe a sandwich, some chocolate milk, and a hug <3 haha

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 9th, 2022

Hugsssss ❤ @rrretsuko

load more
User Profile: Loveyourfate
Loveyourfate February 9th, 2022

A good book

A fireplace

In the smell of cookies cooking in the background

User Profile: FatCat17
FatCat17 February 9th, 2022

A hug

A cat

A cup of coffee

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 9th, 2022

@FatCat17 *hugs*

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 9th, 2022

1. A backbone ... backbone? I am not sure what it is I actually need in order to, to stop accepting abuse from my family because I am an adult now and I can keep myself safe.

2. The courage to write out a memory about abuse from someone else and share it in therapy like my therapist asked me to do - like I want to be able to do.

3. I want to have a space to feel safe enough to cry and let this all out.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 9th, 2022

Three things I need right now. . .

1. A bigger place. . . I need a decent kitchen, nicer landlords, a bathtub, and a cat. a nice desk and computer chair would be nice too.

2. Constant energy. . . it goes up and down and it's really hard to get it back up

3. To be with my boyfriend. . . 1200 miles seems like planets away.

User Profile: TicciTobysHatchet
TicciTobysHatchet February 9th, 2022

A full day of reading creepypasta, a cup of coffee, and music i would add the rainy day but that is 4 so-

User Profile: earthwindfire8
earthwindfire8 February 9th, 2022

Three things I need right now are..


Safe space

peace

patience



3 replies
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 12th, 2022

@earthwindfire8


Self-love

Self-care

Self-compassion


I am feeling unloved, uncared, and neglected, right now.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 16th, 2022

@rosebeinghappy18

gives friendly hug

load more
User Profile: Mashedpotato364
Mashedpotato364 February 14th, 2022

A safe space

A new brain

Income









load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 February 10th, 2022

Three things I need right now:

More time, energy and a pan (my pans lost their coating)

User Profile: sunnyPainting5200
sunnyPainting5200 February 10th, 2022

@blossombreathe

Personal space

Patience

My old self