Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: mero33
mero33 February 26th, 2022

1- Forget Everything

2- Relax

3- To have real friend










User Profile: inventiveAcres9734
inventiveAcres9734 February 27th, 2022

A hug, movie night and popcorn

User Profile: fairmindedWriter7362
fairmindedWriter7362 February 27th, 2022

Today is a hard day for me with my grief.

I could use a good friend with a listening ear, a warm blanket to cuddle, and a warm cup of tea. (I would also take a box of tissues if I could get four things.)

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma December 22nd, 2022

@blossombreathe

A hug, appreciation and to be told that everything is going to be ok.

December 23rd, 2022

@blossombreathe

Time time and more time

User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 December 23rd, 2022

A good nights sleep

Inner peace

A good friend

User Profile: mysteriousClover
mysteriousClover December 23rd, 2022

@blossombreathe

three things that i need right now are: a way to help myself, my good friends back, and to be ok for once.

1 reply
User Profile: mysteriousClover
mysteriousClover December 23rd, 2022

@mysteriousClover

and also a hug. yes ik thats 4

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 24th, 2022

peace of mind

family that is loving and kind and supportive

friends

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 24th, 2022

Relaxation, sleep

Hope in the next day

Shelter (internally), like a quiet mind

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 25th, 2022

family

friends

emotional relief .... I don't know what else to call what I am thinking of