Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One biggest struggle you face with your mental health

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 4th, 2019

We are in the month of Mental Health Awareness.

What is the one biggest struggle you face with your mental health?

Share in the comments!

❑ Join us and take a minute to introduce and tell about your relationships experiences here

❑ If you like to get update and alert for what's happening in the community, add your name here

❑ Also, if you have a passion for supporting people with relationship concerns, see if this is your opportunity, click here

195
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove May 4th, 2019

@ASilentObserver my biggest struggle is pushing people away and not accepting help sometimes when needed

User Profile: LDub1969
LDub1969 May 4th, 2019

I struggle with aging , and finding myself without friends, and much of the world being geared to younger people. I do feel like the better parts of life are leaving me behind at times.

2 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 May 5th, 2019

@LDub1969

I know what you mean ... todays world is too superficial and moving too fast, always looking for the next thrill.

This was put best in Ferris Buellers Day Off:

Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around, you could miss it..

And that was back in the 1980s! 😱

User Profile: GoldenChance
GoldenChance May 5th, 2019

@LDub1969

Have a licensed mental health councilor, financial advisor, and doctor. Use them. You may feel powerful.

load more
User Profile: dancingdinosaur
dancingdinosaur May 4th, 2019

My biggest struggle is not being able to balance my id, ego and superego!sad

User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer May 4th, 2019

Thinking of 1 thing is impossible so I will list them all:

1. Bullying

2. Body Image Issues

3. Calorie Counting

4. Selective Mutism

User Profile: bubblyFaith17
bubblyFaith17 May 4th, 2019

trying to understand why my family still verbally and emotionally abuses me when they know i seriously have illnesses that i never asked for. i'm finally good with me, but their toxicity is too much. i had to cut them off. i'm medically sick but there's no cure for mean hearts. they can pound sand. in the meantime, i'm going to be happy! :)

User Profile: linzluvn
linzluvn May 4th, 2019

My emotional n fight or flight response

I have bpd and want to be stable 4 once I'm 41

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx May 4th, 2019

Moodiness and exhaustion

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased May 4th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Learning to live with myself and everything I've experienced in life.

User Profile: WorthyStruggle
WorthyStruggle May 4th, 2019

Consistency. Doing the things that keep me healthy, exercise, meditation, cbt, sleep hygiene, journaling, every day.

1 reply
User Profile: magicallyFlute60
magicallyFlute60 May 5th, 2019

@WorthyStruggle my own business journal I

load more
User Profile: LittleLouLou828
LittleLouLou828 May 4th, 2019

One of my biggest struggles is trying to not let it consume my life when I am having a bad moment. When something gets me into a depressive or anxious state I tend to dwell in it and allow it to ruin everything.