Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling a little lonely today? Let's be lonely together! Share how you are doing here!

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2017

It is Valentine's day and some of us may be struggling with lonliness. Let's have eachothers back today!

Share how you are doing here!

142
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 14th, 2017

Anyone else lonely, I will give hugs !heart

12 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 14th, 2017

@jr50 ..... Hi JR, I would love to receive some hugs. ~ Platy

P.S. I give hugs too :)

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 14th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370. Awesome *hugs platy*

load more
User Profile: SkillfullLemon6127
SkillfullLemon6127 February 14th, 2017

@jr50 #Gives Hugs!# (Don't have a star button on my keyboard lol)

5 replies
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 14th, 2017

@SkillfullLemon6127. AWW thank you! *hugs back *

4 replies
User Profile: SkillfullLemon6127
SkillfullLemon6127 February 14th, 2017

@jr50 Keeps on hugging And I don't know what time it is where you are, but I hope you have a great day (or tomorrow)!

3 replies
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 14th, 2017

@SkillfullLemon6127. AWW you are so sweet! Almost dinner time. Hope you have a great tomorrow too!

2 replies
User Profile: SkillfullLemon6127
SkillfullLemon6127 February 14th, 2017

@jr50 Aww, thanks, but I'm sure you're much nicer than me :)

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 14th, 2017

heart@SkillfullLemon6127

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 February 15th, 2017

@jr50 *hugs* I need hugs too.

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 15th, 2017

@Daydreamer47. * big hugs *

load more
February 15th, 2017

@jr50 would be nice to recieve some!!

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 15th, 2017

@Smihelp. Hugs heart

load more
load more
User Profile: brightKite3231
brightKite3231 February 14th, 2017

Just had a date this afternoon and another tonight, I know I may be doing this wrong but it seems like being with someone on this days seems to be better than no-one. I'm not yet comfortable with the idea of being on my own. I know that's what I eventually need to be and am takign steps towards it but yeah. Just thought I would share my way of dealing with it, which i don't think is particularily good but it's what I've always done when I'm alone serial date/see people. Doesn't really help the loneliness just keeps me busy and active.

February 14th, 2017

My love is unrequited and I am lonelier than ever today but there is a beautiful sunset peeking its way through my windows. Sometimes small beautiful things make me feel just okay. I'll take okay over desperation any day.

2 replies
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 14th, 2017

@Darklydreaming93. Being ok can be good too. I have Alot of them days and nature and sunsets have a way of making me smile, even if only temporarily. Enjoy the beauty.

1 reply
February 14th, 2017

@jr50 Very true. Nature is the best anti depressant.

load more
load more
User Profile: RossVlogs
RossVlogs February 14th, 2017

I love Valentine's Day it's a excuse to eat candy and be obsessed with hearts. But being a bi it's not easy watching girls and guys. Sure I can say my mom is my valentine or some joke with a kid at school but it's not the same..

User Profile: Kuvira654
Kuvira654 February 14th, 2017

Is done with the world today a valid emotion?

1 reply
User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart April 20th, 2017

@Kuvira654 Of course it is! I feel this way sometimes - take it as a sign that I need to give myself a little break. When I feel this way I normally do something that makes me feel better - write, do yoga, eat something yummy. You're allowed to be human and to feel this way - I think it's your body and mind's way of saying do something for you, take care of yourself too. xo

load more
User Profile: oddlettuce
oddlettuce February 14th, 2017

the girl i was hoping to ask out got a gift from another and barely talks to me as it is. life sucks.

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 February 14th, 2017

Woke up yesterday no kiss partner woke up smoke than Xbox than after wards told him oh I didn't know is that today okay no card no kiss just wanted to go out so he could buy himself more games I didn't say anything no card no kiss either for him he says he loves every second and that valentines should be every day if you really love the person not once a year that just goes to show that people who celebrate it once a year only loves that person once a year if you really love the person you would celebrate it every day and that's what my partner sometimes do when we ain't broke or poor we buy things for one another but our every day valentines has to wait till next few months when bills die down

February 15th, 2017

Gotta love ending the day with absolutely no one.

February 15th, 2017

it's been a year now since leaving my abusive boyfriend. although I'm frequently scared that he'll show up whenever i leave the house, i'm pushing myself to go to a valentines day party and attempt to make friends and meet people.

4 replies
User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee February 15th, 2017

Hugs, @mtm8. Hope you will feel better and youțll overcome those bad moments.

3 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 15th, 2017

@DarkCoffee. I dislike bad moments w love and I had it with my dad also

2 replies
User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee February 17th, 2017

@dhabib

Hello! I am sorry to hear about those bad moment you have been through. I wish you strength and I hope you will get the support you need. Hugs!

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 18th, 2017

@DarkCoffee thank you yeah i been through a bad moment with him for a few years and i while hes not listening to me and paying attention

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: paidir
paidir February 15th, 2017

The only redeeming part of today is the discounted chocolate tomorrow. :(

1 reply
User Profile: BeeLeigh
BeeLeigh February 15th, 2017

@paidir

Hey, that's the best part of any holiday! The half off candy the next day! 😉

load more