Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling a little lonely today? Let's be lonely together! Share how you are doing here!

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2017

It is Valentine's day and some of us may be struggling with lonliness. Let's have eachothers back today!

Share how you are doing here!

142
User Profile: hurtingCup6929
hurtingCup6929 June 21st, 2017

me and my boyfriend suck at communicateing lately and he isnt trying at all and i cant try all the dame time so i may as well be alone at least then i wouldnt have to worry about upsetting someone i love

User Profile: enthusiasticVillage1263
enthusiasticVillage1263 July 4th, 2017

I am different from the others, I cant seem to fit in.

3 replies
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond August 12th, 2017

@enthusiasticVillage1263 I know that feeling. And it sucks so baad

2 replies
User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 August 16th, 2017

@Totheskyandbeyond Sometimes we feel like we can't fit in this world. But trust me, it has a place for all of us. I hope you find it soon :-)

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond August 18th, 2017

@talktome610 I hope so. I need some cheer right now. I feel blue too often lately

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bryanv
Bryanv July 5th, 2017

My wife says she wants a divorce shes even talkin to someone else but yet still lives here and spends most nights away. But still tells me she loves me at times and acts like she cares but other times just donwn right mean to me. Then when i bring up the divorce or just say im going to move on she gets a little upset. I feel realy lost and confused.

User Profile: powerfulJet1790
powerfulJet1790 July 5th, 2017

My boyfriend of just over a year recently broke up with me, and i feel more lonely than ever. We dont have any beef or bad blood, but he's basically abandoned me and he knows that, and it's almost like he doesnt care anymore.

2 replies
User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 26th, 2017

@powerfulJet1790

That is painful for sure. I wish you strength to move forward. Hugs.

User Profile: 87654321
87654321 August 18th, 2017

@powerfulJet1790 I'm so sorry to hear that. I had a similar situation happen and I feel for you!!!

load more
User Profile: plushPainting49
plushPainting49 July 26th, 2017

I know how it feels... But have you ever tried some dating websites for finding someone? I have recently signed up to the one from https://www.cupid.com/free-local-singles.htm and I am pretty optimistic about it... What do you think?

User Profile: DoORTry
DoORTry July 26th, 2017

Being alone could be devastating depending on how someone truly is feeling and their history of mental symptoms, whether is hopelessness, or confusion, anxiety or depression.. A genuine shoulder could be of great help..

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond August 12th, 2017

@DoORTry True

load more
User Profile: Spirits12197533
Spirits12197533 May 29th, 2019

Being alone can be really a good thing when you think about it, and that reason is because it gives you that time to re-adjusting your life and your feelings. People on here think a lot that it is the end of the world that they are feeling alone, and to me it is never a bad thing at all, for the universe is always working a plan for you. And some times it is really hard to wait and sit there all alone thinking that nothing is going to change. Well I will tell you this that things are always changing everyday in your life, and we have to look at the smallest things that is around us and really tell yourself that this is going to get better. The problems we all have is that we want it now and we want this fix to happen. But I will tell you do not rush into things when the universe is not ready to hear your song. Your time is coming and it is really coming soon, just believe in yourself and watch the miracles happen around you and see the beauty of what our God is doing for you! In the end just remember that we are all loved each one of us and you being in that dark spot does not mean it has to go on forever, it means that when the light comes on into your head that you are going to be free of that darkness and be able to help people that can not shine. That is really it, for be good to others and remember to be good to yourself as well....

4 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 29th, 2019

@Spirits12197533 A great perspective Spirits. I liked that.

I guess if we all embrace this perspective, it will bring great clarity in our thoughts and lives as well.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I hope you are doing well.

3 replies
User Profile: Spirits12197533
Spirits12197533 May 29th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Well I am doing as good can be, and to me this is really what life is about it is about embracing the struggles, for we must learn that the struggles are going to make you stronger in the end. We have purpose each one of us and we need to focus on that life is not just about us, it is about the others around us. And to me nothing more important that being true with your feelings, and again thanks for your kind words and many blessings to you!

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 29th, 2019

@Spirits12197533 I am glad to hear it. I loved your thoughts.

Your thoughts could bring a fresh perspective on how one views his life.

We are hoping to hear more from you.

1 reply
User Profile: Spirits12197533
Spirits12197533 May 29th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Well I do have a lot of things in my mind from my travels around this great world we live in. And I am a very simple person with a big heart for this world, and one of the main reasons I am on here for I find myself in helping people at there worse moments and to me it is a gift being a listener and it carries a great honor in knowing that people can trust you with there feelings. And to me being where I am, this world needs to be loved in what we can do for the people living in them times that they feel there is no hope. For me I bring hope to the hearts of people everyday in my life, and to me I can not be anymore honored to having this gift of knowledge that was giving to me by being where I was in my life 25 years ago. There is always a fire that burns in the hearts of everyone, we just have to keep the fires lighted and have them not go out in people. For these people are why what we do here, we take on the struggles of ourselves and we take on the struggles of our brothers and sisters to each side of us. I am a blessed man I truly am! And take care and anything I could tell you is to never stop believing in what you are doing here, you are really making that difference even though you can not see it you are....

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bonzo2006
Bonzo2006 May 29th, 2019

I'm up and then down and then up. It's maddening. I turned 50 about 2 years ago and have been consumed in morbid reflection over my life. I'm full of regrets and the agonizingly painful realization that I've made some very bad choices in those 50+ years. Some of it is imagined and comparing myself to others, but a large portion is knowing how alone I am and as I head down the homestretch of my life, I am going to become more alone than ever before.

For those much younger than I, find someone special. Have a family. Make those connections that will serve you well later in life. Use me as a cautionary tale. It's no fun where I am right now.

Peace

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 30th, 2019

Its a good thing and its hard at the same time it makes me emotional sometimes for me being that way to vent and think and transform and adjust if Im releasing myself and all my issues taking a soothing and steamy and refreshing shower 🚿 and adding soap 🧼 on me

my best accessory being alone I can think better and to be able to get things done its my writing ✍️ and 📓 what I need I need someone to talk to and someone who respects me and thats my rule thats the way I roll

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 30th, 2019

Its hard for me to be alone at times I get scared and I have been broken into 12-13-18 I was extremely shocked and scared and also its hard to be that way you dont have that person our gender to talk to its a female in my life I feel alone Im calm other times scared uspet and sometimes st night I have trouble sleeping struggling thats not a healthy thing for me