Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Quiz-I- Let us know you made it through the quiz by posting here!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 26th, 2023
  1. Celebrate your knowledge by sharing your quiz score here!!
  2. Tag any 3 friends to take this quiz and share their scores. They can be listeners or members.

Remember to take your small steps today to stay safe on the Internet and help others to stay safe as well.

To stay tuned for more safety quizzes and updates, subscribe to the Safety & Knowledge community and share your experiences, learning, and insights related to safety.

Click the link to take the quiz!

60
User Profile: RogueOne1983
RogueOne1983 July 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver 16/16 wooooo!!!

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@RogueOne1983 Congrats Rogue. Thank you for taking it.

1 reply
User Profile: RogueOne1983
RogueOne1983 July 28th, 2023

@ASilentObserver welcome!!

load more
load more
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback July 27th, 2023

10/16


Think I gotta learn more! Got confused at two places but it's fine as long as I'm learning about something out of it💛🎈


Thank you for the quiz!

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 27th, 2023

@Yougotmyback

What an admirable mindset, Ammmm, so proud of you always! Great job! 💛

1 reply
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback July 27th, 2023

Thank you! 🎈💛

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@Yougotmyback you did well Yougotmyback. We are learning and filling our learning gaps through these quizzes. So we progressing and i appreciate you for sharing and learning with us

1 reply
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback July 28th, 2023

Thank you! I'll try to do better next time 💞

load more
load more
User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar July 27th, 2023

I got 10/16. I learnt a lot; thank you for the quiz!

Tagging @Brahmm @BlueRivercares @Mellifluous11 to try the quiz, too 💙

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@SilverSeastar High Five! Nice score. Way to go to learn together

load more
User Profile: Brahmm
Brahmm July 27th, 2023

16/16. Thank you for the quiz! It was fun checking the knowledge. :)

@ASilentObserver

@SilverSeastar

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Chetan1408

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 27th, 2023

@Brahmm

Thankyouuu for the tag, Brahmm, took the quiz earlier hehe, and yay *high fives* for 16/16, well done!😃

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@Brahmm congratulations Brahmm. and smart to tag me. but don't you think it is unfair for me to take it as we set the quiz xD

1 reply
User Profile: Brahmm
Brahmm July 28th, 2023

I tagged you Obs to thank you for the quiz. I should have tagged you with the upper message. Haha

load more
load more
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath July 27th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I scored a 16/16 also ☺ thank you for the quiz!

some have already taken the quiz 😅

hope it's ok to tag yousss 💕💕 @lovemymoonflowers @amiableBunny4016 @emotionaltalker2260

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath wow Empath, congratulations! thank you for taking it

load more
User Profile: Tiffers42
Tiffers42 July 28th, 2023

12/16. But this is my first day being active in 7 Cups. Lol. So I’ll take it!

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@Tiffers42 you did pretty well Tiffers. thank you for taking it. High five and welcome to 7cups. Glad to have you here with us

1 reply
User Profile: Tiffers42
Tiffers42 July 28th, 2023

Thank you so much!! 🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity August 9th, 2023

24/24 ☺️ Amazing quiz that tackles all important safety issues!

@beck1 @TabbyCat97 @richuyulin @ChaoticListener @DisLifeNot

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 10th, 2023

@ASilentObserver - well I scored 12 of possible 16.

Cursing is allowed within the group chats of 7cups???? Is this a new/different thing?

The other one was something about sharing your first name. Is it okay to share this or this or this about yourself, IRL information? Clearly not phone number :P

Those are the two for 2pts each that I "learned something" on the ones I missed, eh? :)

Have yourself a most lovely Thursday, Obs!

User Profile: Artalistens
Artalistens August 10th, 2023

Completed!