Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz August 11th, 2015

IGTBA: facing fears, overcoming doubts, making progress

User Profile: brightCupcake52
brightCupcake52 August 11th, 2015

IGTBA I finished 4 days of school work in two days. I feel like I am over coming some of the difficulty of my reading disorder.

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 11th, 2015

@brightCupcake52 -- that is so awesome!! It seems like you have worked hard at that. Congrats!

load more
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz August 11th, 2015

CUCUMBER SALAD EXISTS

User Profile: StormDancer
StormDancer August 12th, 2015

IGTBA for the little surprises that each new day brings. Was just sitting down to eat my breakfast, looked out the window and..... Aww its snowing <3 <3

3 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 12th, 2015

@StormDancer -- snow?? Really? lol Wow! It was almost 100deg Farenheit here today!

2 replies
User Profile: StormDancer
StormDancer August 12th, 2015

@RocketsMom yep really snowing XD your weather sounds so icky.. maybe you should come down to Oz..

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 12th, 2015

@StormDancer....yeah, summers in the Midwest (US) are pretty sticky :\

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SkyUnicorn
SkyUnicorn August 12th, 2015

IGTBA because I'm making so much progress! :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 12th, 2015

@SkyUnicorn -- yay!! So proud :)

load more
User Profile: Briana98
Briana98 August 12th, 2015

IGTBA because (1), after subscribing to this the day it was made, I finally feel I have a reason to be posting, and that's pretty amazing to me. (2) Everything is FINALLY falling into place for me. I've never been so hopeful. I'm praying it stays that way.

3 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 12th, 2015

@Briana98 -- that's so great to hear!! And, I understand wanting to have something to post on here. When I noticed I've gone for a few days without posting something on this thread, I actually try to reflect and see if there's anything (even something small) that made me happy to be alive....I've usually found something :)

2 replies
User Profile: Briana98
Briana98 August 12th, 2015

Little things are usually pretty easy for me to find. I've been depressed for so long that my bar is pretty low for that kind of thing, so I wanted to wait until I had something substantial to add here. That way not only do I have something rather large to look forward to, but I can also think back to the time I posted this and any nice responses I got when I'm sad again! It helps with cheering me up a little more than sharing small things (:

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 13th, 2015

@Briana98

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia August 12th, 2015

IGTBA, because I can still plan my world domination, mwahahhahah... :D... And because I still have the luxury of experiencing the possibility or possibilities that life can bring me to...and with every possibility the challenge of how better I can be, and how fun, I can make, being better, for myself.

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 13th, 2015

@SophonisbaXavier -- That's inspiring!! Thank you for sharing *hugs*

load more
User Profile: stewy
stewy August 13th, 2015

IGTBA, it feels so great to have a safe place to come... thanks 7 cups

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 13th, 2015

@stewy -- I totally agree!! *hugs*

load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 14th, 2015

IGTBA because today I got called for a job interview!!

4 replies
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia August 14th, 2015

Wooo!!! Congratulations, @RocketsMom !

3 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 14th, 2015

Thanks @Anomalia -- it's next week....I'm a mix of super excited and super nervous wink

2 replies
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia August 14th, 2015

@RocketsMom - I'm sure you'll do great! But if you want to chat at all beforehand, I do a ton of interviewing and hiring for my company and would be happy to help in any way I can. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 14th, 2015

@Anomalia -- thanks!! I'll likely take you up on that! :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia August 14th, 2015

It's a great day to be alive because tonight I head to Vegas for the weekend!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 14th, 2015

@Anomalia -- I hope you have an awesome weekend!

load more