Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Closed) Take 5 to Thrive (and get the Gratitude badge)!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 25th, 2024

img-9971_1719333798.jpg

7 Cups runs on generosity and gratitude. All of us have big hearts and we look out for one another. In turn, we are champions at expressing gratitude and appreciation. 

We have partnered with some researchers who are pioneering a new gratitude intervention. This takes you offsite to a research site called Qualitrics. The intervention just takes a few minutes. When done,
please come back to this thread and post that you completed the survey and anything that you found interesting about the intervention. 

We will then award you the gratitude badge (officially titled Survey Starin 7 Cups speak) in the coming days!

Take the survey here!

This opportunity is available to all users (members/listeners). You must be at least 18 to take part.

Thank you all for your help! The more ways we can increase generosity and gratitude on 7 Cups the more people we can help. 
172
User Profile: TurtleRiver
TurtleRiver June 29th, 2024

@Heather225

I completed the survey.

User Profile: LittleEggHarbor
LittleEggHarbor June 29th, 2024

@Heather225  I've completed the survey : )

User Profile: sweetnutella
sweetnutella June 30th, 2024

@Heather225 done that! That was quite the mood booster ✨ thank you, Heather! 

User Profile: thoughtfulFern53
thoughtfulFern53 June 30th, 2024

Done ✨

User Profile: ShadowFaerie
ShadowFaerie June 30th, 2024

@Heather225

I completed the survey. It was a nice addition to my daily gratitude practice. I spent some time reflecting on a wonderful friend who passed last year which brought mixed emotions but mostly good ones. Thank you for the opportunity to participate 

User Profile: purplephynix
purplephynix June 30th, 2024

Survey is completed.It was a pleasure doing business 😂@Heather225

User Profile: LemonTea2
LemonTea2 June 30th, 2024

@Heather225

I extend my deepest gratitude for you, Heather, and all personnel involved in raising awareness to the importance of gratitude. <3 One absolute moment of it, can transform your whole life 


1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 30th, 2024

@LemonTea2

❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: tranquilEnergy77
tranquilEnergy77 July 1st, 2024

I have completed the survey.

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG July 1st, 2024

@Heather225 Thank you Heather

Completed this great survey in Hope's Office today 1st July at 11;08 am :) 

Good experience!

User Profile: wishfulWillow6962
wishfulWillow6962 July 1st, 2024

@Heather225 I have completed the survey. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting originally but I’m rather glad I took part now.