Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Cd11
Cd11 April 25th, 2020

1. I cooked burgers and chips for my mum, pretending it was a fast food delivery as it is the lockdown here.

2. I binged watch a tv show

3. I did the dishes

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 25th, 2020

@Cd11

That's so sweet, I love it and dishes too. you're anangel

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 25th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 25th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you Giz, great work!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 25th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: yellowUmbrella145
yellowUmbrella145 April 25th, 2020

1. Studied university stuff for a bit

2. Registered on 7 cups

3. Listened to a podcast about the value of "being seen"

1 reply
User Profile: affectionatetree3989
affectionatetree3989 April 25th, 2020

@yellowUmbrella145

What podcast did you listen to?

load more
User Profile: Cloishere33
Cloishere33 April 25th, 2020

did some spring cleaning

watch a movie

listened to someone here

User Profile: biggy07
biggy07 April 25th, 2020

1. Never ever stress on things you know you can't control.

2. Talk to yourself , motivational speech from self is quite refreshing

3. Be comfortable being alone 😊

User Profile: bruisepristine
bruisepristine April 25th, 2020

Today...

1. I read a course about anger management

2. I read about post-colonialism

3. I had some green tea smiley

What did you do?

User Profile: Hope
Hope April 25th, 2020

1. Chat Que
2. Teen Sharing circle and Discussion host onboarding
3. Chat with Obs

User Profile: Meowsicle
Meowsicle April 26th, 2020

Passed my al4 exam

Went to meetings

Hung out with my bf

2 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 26th, 2020

@Meowsicle congrats awesome job !!!

1 reply
User Profile: Meowsicle
Meowsicle April 26th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Ty tye 💖

load more
load more

I did two trainings, about perinatal mood disorder and family stress, I am in the internship and finally, I am co-hosting the Share Circles

2 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 26th, 2020

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme Yay you !! Awesomeness happening !!

1 reply

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Thanks Tye you are awesome yourself

load more
load more
User Profile: Scarediecat123450
Scarediecat123450 April 26th, 2020

I have told most of my friends a deep secret that has changed the way that they look at me (in a good way), ive learned to accept who i am, and im alot happier

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 26th, 2020

@Scarediecat123450 Excepting who we are is something many need to do..so happy for you! Once we do it is like a weight off our shoulders. Keep up the awesomeness !! <3

load more