Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 29th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 29th, 2020

Excellent as ever @SparkyGizmoheart

Thank you!

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 29th, 2020

@lucy2

heartsmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 29th, 2020

1.Spent morning in Lsr and Lcr gviing support

2. Pm's doing chat and peer support

3. Flagging Profiles

Unpacking boxes Ughhhhhhhhhhh tired lolsmiley

3 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 29th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Busy, busy,

Time for a rest after all that angel Tyedyedbutterfly!

Lucy2<3

2 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 30th, 2020

@lucy2 Hi Lucy, I am doing okay just moving and unpacking is not fun lol... Hope you are doing good !!! Have a blessed day and thank you for commenting on my post !smiley

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 1st, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

You're very welcome, take it easyheart

Lucy2

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope April 29th, 2020

1. Community building course
2. Call with H
3. Stats

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 30th, 2020

Thanks alot for all you do for cups @Hope 💙-💙

load more
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 April 29th, 2020

@GlenM

i have a job

I have a dog I adore

and I have come to terms with my sexuality after a decade of trying to be someone I'm not

3 replies
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 30th, 2020

Thanks for your reply @CaptainMarvell73 💜

that's what "key things" really means *~* and that's great that you are now out for yourself which is more important than being out for anyone else!! ^^

2 replies
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 May 1st, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

just gotta get up the courage to come out the aforementioned closet might be awhile....

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn May 2nd, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73 yeah it takes a lot of courage, but getting to know yourself is the most important part ^^ you got it💜

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: willingCup6700
willingCup6700 April 29th, 2020

1. I went for a walk

2. I treated everyone in work to some coffees

3. I felt less anxious talking to people today

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 30th, 2020

@willingCup6700

Really gives you a warm feeling just treating others <3 so pleased you are feeling more relaxed, great news, stay cool!

Lucy2

User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 April 30th, 2020

@willingCup6700

Thank you for your reply <3 I'm happy to hear that you feel less anxious talking to people. I personally walked in your shoes for a long time and I know it's a difficult journey to feel more confident, but I am confident you will do great! <3 And wow, treating everyone for coffee, that is very generous! <3

load more
User Profile: richyShiny39
richyShiny39 April 29th, 2020

Well

1.I let things go that hurt me

2. Taking steps to budget money

3.Called long time friend

Richyshiny39

1 reply
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 April 30th, 2020

@richyShiny39

I'm proud of you for being able to letting go of things that innately hurt us. It is definitely not easy and it is easier said than done. Give yourself time to heal and recover heart Remember if you need someone to talk to you can always request for a listener. I hope that your call with your friend went well!

load more
User Profile: understandingArrow6288
understandingArrow6288 April 29th, 2020

Hi, I'm new. My notifications said to post here.

1. Signing up

2. Doing the training

3. Having a first chat, and it went well

Bye

2 replies
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 April 30th, 2020

@understandingArrow6288

Congrats on your first steps to become a 7 Cups listener! Thank you for being part of the community and we value your contributions to helping us grow and mature! heart

1 reply
User Profile: understandingArrow6288
understandingArrow6288 April 30th, 2020

@StanDaMan78

Thank you for your response! Quite a learning curve :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 April 30th, 2020

1. weekly sync with Hope
2. problem solving with Obs
3. launched Get Together: Community Building Course Challenge

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 30th, 2020

@Heather225

Thank you Heather!

The Community building course looks terrific, I'm sure you'll attract a lot of interest<3

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Summer899
Summer899 April 30th, 2020

1. Worked up the nerve to share and interact with others in this app

2. Did my hair

3. Kept myself busier than usual

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 30th, 2020

@Summer899

I'm so pleased you found the confidence to participate, you'll love it and we'll love you! heart

Keeping busy is just what we need right now.

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: amycaresaboutyou123
amycaresaboutyou123 April 30th, 2020

1. Successfully cooked a new dish - a Persian aubergine lamb stew.

2. Made progress with a regular member chat.

3. Reached new realizations in therapy to reflect on and work towards.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 30th, 2020

@amycaresaboutyou123

Hmm.... my that stew smells good, hope you enjoy it!

Great the therapy is going well for you, well done!

Lucy2heart

1 reply
User Profile: amycaresaboutyou123
amycaresaboutyou123 May 1st, 2020

@lucy2 thank you lucy, so kind of you 💟

load more
load more