3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1) Doing a meet the therapist AMA next week with Cynthia Stocker - great chance to ask questions of therapist
2) Did 2 discussions today with lots of participation
3) Doing forum work for 50+
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98 you are welcome! Thanks for all you do for 7cups also!
1. Stats
2. Community call
3. Call with H

- Tea ☕ ||
@GlenM
1. Being able to join 7cup as a listener , to empower and support members.
2. 3 days continuous, not texting my ex partner ✌️
3. Start reaching out and to get supports
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98
Thank you 🌹
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
3 peer support chats
That's super @SparkyGizmo
Thank you for everything you contribute here.
Lucy2
@lucy2


I am making huge advances with the number of chats done for the internship
I followed up a member who is having a really rough time
Also gave follow ups to my peer buddies.
@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
That's exellent! thank you so much.
Lucy2
tell me again, please when we are not able to listen? thanks
It's ok to make chats first (in the internship)?
Hi @ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
I don't want to mislead you, so please ask you Intern Mentor, who'll be pleased to answer your query and well done, you're doing great<3
Lucy2
@lucy2 thanks =D
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
Attended a listener community fun session hosted by Obs
@SparkyGizmo
Yey! Gizmo![]()
Well done!
Lucy2<3
@lucy2


@GlenM
first of all heyyyy!! 💓🥰
I have learnt 3 key things from 7cups:
1- Self control
2- Being Honest
3- putting someone else first, before yourself.
@Misskhan01
Hi!! We are glad that you are part of our community and I'm happy to hear that 7 Cups has been a great help! <3
@StanDaMan78 lots of love and best wishes cheers 🥂
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
4 peer support chats
Badge nominations for two well deserving listeners 
@SparkyGizmo ![]()
Such dedication Giz, thank you!
Lucy2 <3
@lucy2


@GlenM
Was a member and allowed a listener to sharpen their toolbox
Was so enthralled with the help I received it prompted me to become a listener
I shared this to my page and reached out to a few of my homies that definitely have a phobia of true therpay so this may be the half-way house between nothing and relief
Donating to the cause because not that we need to do that but I believe in this cause.
@4coping2run2write
What a lovely post to our 3things thread,
Thank you so much for sharing 
Lucy2