3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. Join safety patrol
2. Work on room supporter training
3. Help out when I can in the listener support room.
@avagracii Congrats on your roles (or soon to be roles) and thank you for all you done 
Tea 🍵 |
@avagracii Congrats !!! Good Luck and thanks for being here on the Team !!
1. dedicated specific time to be available
2. allow myself time to learn from site each session
3. vistit the group discussions to see others who are helping by listening
@BlissfulEars1022 Great to hear that. Self boundaries are very important and glad you dedicate some time here to help and learn! Thanks for all you done here 
Tea 🍵 |
1. Community items
2. Discussion leaders tracking system and announced new discussion leaders:
https://www.7cups.com/forum/TeensOnlyClub_123/TeenCMStation_590/TeenDiscussionLeadersAfewUpdates_223341/
3. Community Building Course Week Five
https://www.7cups.com/forum/ProjectsEvents_184/CommunityBuildingCourseChallenge_2072/WeekFiveChapter9andCourseEvaluationForm_223322/
Exciting week @Hope
Thank you so much 
Lucy2
Given time
Emphasized with members
Given respect.
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
Badge nominations 
@SparkyGizmo
Great work Giz, thank you kindly!
Lucy2
1) I shared with people who may need to talk about this platform.
2) I shared 7cups therapy information to members.
3) I shared training guides to people in my life.
@proudJoy7905
That's really wonderful, thank you!
Keeo up the great work.
Lucy2
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
1 peer support chat
@SparkyGizmo
Thanks once again Giz 
Lucy2<3
@lucy2


Reading Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy The Odds - Goggins, David
Of course I am going to run if y'all have seen my posts that my daily drug
Then I am going to go to the park either with my football or basketball and try to make some new friends
Hi @4coping2run2write
That's excllent, so pleased you enjoy it!
Lucy2<3
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
3 peer support chats
@SparkyGizmo
Hi! As always, we really appreciate all you do make the 7 Cups community a welcoming place for both listeners and members <3
@StanDaMan78

Many thanks my friend!
I am always so very grateful to anyone who gives me words of encouragement! big *hugs* 
