Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 20th, 2020

3 Key Things-

1. Peer support

2. Chat support

3. Forum replies

4.Filling out Form for Listener support room .

5. Replying to Member pm's

6. Room Hopping checking on All rooms..

yes

User Profile: sunshineEars619
sunshineEars619 July 26th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 You're doing such a great job! :)

load more
User Profile: generousLove9008
generousLove9008 July 21st, 2020

1. I chat with members of 7 Cups to feel understood.

2. I shared 7 Cups with some people.

3. I made schedules with members I haven't talked to in a while to see how they're doing.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 23rd, 2020

@generousLove9008 Awesome Key things !! Congrats yes

load more
User Profile: Jennifer77
Jennifer77 July 22nd, 2020

I don't have 3 things however I am a listener on the weekends as long as my condition is ok

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 22nd, 2020

@Jennifer77 thanks for being a listener and giving of your time and caring.

load more
User Profile: shiningDay80
shiningDay80 July 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

1. Finished mock chat to be verified listener (just waiting on the badge)

2. Completed training for Safety Patrol Team (but have to wait to be verified to begin working)

3. Participating more in group chatrooms.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 23rd, 2020

@shiningDay80 Awesome Key Things Congrats !!!yes

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 23rd, 2020

3 Key things and more..

1.Chat support

2.Peer Support

3.Leadership Program

Member support

Member chatroom need a mod

Forum Replies

yes

User Profile: Hope
Hope July 24th, 2020

1. Self-care Saturday script written
2. Processed discussion leader and SC apps
3. Announced team leads for discussion leader team

User Profile: HoneyBubbleTea
HoneyBubbleTea July 24th, 2020

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward.

1. giving links to newbies and help them

2. Peer suppor

3. Safety patrol

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 25th, 2020

@HoneyBubbleTea Awesome and you are now a part of the Leadership Program !! congrats and soon to be a cahtsupport right !! Good luck with that !! yes

User Profile: HoneyBubbleTea
HoneyBubbleTea July 25th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Awww thanksies Tyed <3

load more
load more
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 July 24th, 2020

@GlenM I have become a verified listener, I have recently finished my training for the safety patrol team and I am in the leadership development team!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 25th, 2020

@LittleBirdie30 Congrats !!! doing awesome keep it up !!! yes

User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 July 25th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Thank you!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 25th, 2020

@LittleBirdie30 You are most welcomesmiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sventek
Sventek July 24th, 2020

@GlenM

1. I've consistently provided top-notch support to members. I think that quality, performance, and supporting our members is the primary reason why this site exists in the first place.

2. I've provided Group Moderation Support to Chatrooms Across the Site.

3. I've suggested site changes, feedback, and support to 7 Cups - not just financially, but also to help the site with bugs, faulty paths forward, and dealing with site menaces.

4. I've become a Forum Supporter.

5. I have provided less experienced Listeners with necessary feedback and support when they needed it the most. I've also provided them resources to help them along their way. I've been there for difficult chat aftermath.

6. I've helped within LSR to assist Listeners of all types.

7. I've made suggestions to the site leadership to improve 7 Cups of Tea in a variety of positive ways.

8. I've provided our Quality Team with positive and constructive feedback in order to help Listeners develop a better education about Active Listening.

9. I've provided numerous members with the kind of support they sought when they found 7 Cups of Tea, 200+ Ratings and 140 Written Reviews to demonstrate my care and diligence to the 7 Cups of tea mission.

10. I've taken on several roles throughout my tenure at 7 Cups, graduated from the 7 Cups of Tea Intern Program, and also told many others about 7 Cups of Tea that were not aware of all the services and support the site has to offer.

...as if I could have kept it to JUST three things.

Sventek

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 25th, 2020

@Sventek Congrats !!! allot going on for you wow !!! yes

load more
User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango July 24th, 2020

Inspired by mama tyeheart @Tyedyedbutterfly65

1. Completed the majority of my internship requirements

2. I gained two long-term members this week

3. I became Room Supporter and Chatroom Mod

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 25th, 2020

@CheeryMango Congrats Mangy Mango you lol !! :) So glad to see that you found your way here !! As required lol.. not by me just mentioned in the meeting.. hahahaaa now u gotta !! :P

User Profile: Sandson
Sandson July 27th, 2020

@CheeryMango

I am so very grateful for all of your dedicated contribution! ❤ Glad to see you are getting so much done 😊

load more