Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
July 26th, 2020

Last night 4 out reach things

User Profile: Sandson
Sandson July 27th, 2020

⁎ Continuing to co-host Sharing Circles 7 days a week.

⁎ Contributing to Anxiety Support by hosting Discussions as a Session Support Leader.

⁎ Expanding my skills and knowledge to further support 7 Cups by being a part of the 7Cups Internship Program and Leadership Development Program.

heart

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 27th, 2020

@Aleks2 You are doing so amazing I am so happy to have you as part of the 7cups Team!!!

The Sharing Circle is one that can be very hard... I do watch and reply but I am it is so hard for me not to step in and help with that they are going through.. I wanna say so much but I do know the rules of how it works..

You are gonna rise even higher here on this site !! You are a shooting star !! really yes

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 27th, 2020

3 Key things heart

1.Chat supporting

2.Peer Supporting

3. Member chats

Forum quiz and replies

User Profile: Sandson
Sandson July 27th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

You're such an awesome contributor to our community! I'm so grateful!! 😊

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 27th, 2020

@Aleks2 Thank you and so are you my team mate !! You are doing outstanding !!! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic July 27th, 2020

1) Safety Quiz Here

2) Chatting with the teenies in the Teen Community Room

3) Giving help and chat support and general mentoring issues

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Grace8402
Grace8402 August 13th, 2020

@MistyMagic

Thank you for your contributions! 😄

load more
July 27th, 2020

Took a chat

talked to q m

share. A discussion to a sub commite

Took safety quiz 32/40

July 27th, 2020

Topic @Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005

load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope July 27th, 2020

1. Intern badges
2. Stand Up
3. Community items

User Profile: Grace8402
Grace8402 August 13th, 2020

@Hope

Thank you for your contributions, Hope! 😄

load more
User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango July 27th, 2020

-Replied to responses in the forums

-Peer Support

-Supporting my fellow listeners when they host discussions

User Profile: KindnessMatters2020
KindnessMatters2020 July 27th, 2020

@GlenM

- I have learned the art of purely listening and supporting people, not giving advice

- I have nearly 60 repeat users which makes me feel like I am doing something right :)

- I just passed my Safety Patrol training and hope to help continue make 7 Cups a safe, welcoming site

User Profile: compassionateendofarainbow
compassionateendofarainbow August 15th, 2020

@KindnessMatters2020

That's wondeful! I am glad you're part of the community!

load more
User Profile: Jennifer77
Jennifer77 July 27th, 2020

1 I was a listener yesterday

2 I watched 2 games of baseball ⚾️ yesterday.

3 even though I was nervous 😬 I reported a staff for being on the phone for an hour and a half and that's a big step for me due to my high anxiety

User Profile: alanapiana1970
alanapiana1970 July 31st, 2020

What are 3 key things? I don't understand.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 31st, 2020

@alanapiana1970 Just list 3 Key things you have done .. read others comments and you will get the hang of it or scroll back and read the original post by GlenM.. smiley

load more