Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 31st, 2020

3 Key Things

1. Chat Support

2.Mentoring

3.Member chats

Working with many on room rules for the LSR.. smiley

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 3rd, 2020

1) Listener Coaching Team, dashboard closing of July and Opening of August, onboarding new Trainee Listener Coaches
2) Working on the Chat Support Guidebook
3) Forums and Chatrooms, so much fun and laughter and love around! Butterfly

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower August 3rd, 2020

1- went to gym
2- work
3- cooking

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings August 5th, 2020

1) Did the weekly food run

2) Did a teen mindfulness discussion

3) Bought some heirloom tomatoes [very tasty]

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 5th, 2020

3 Key things- yeesterday

1,Chat Support

2.Peer Support

3.Attended CRM meeting

Member chats, Relpied to forum post ,Visited Member rooms

Today

3 Key Things

1.Self care break from Lsr

2. Member chats

3.Took Part in Self Esteem Froum Post

Peer Support in Pm's

Chatroom Mentoring In pm's

User Profile: DayDreamWithYou
DayDreamWithYou August 11th, 2020

@GlenM

:o I'm not sure what to put, but here we go:

1. I am a current peer supporter and am pretty active in that role.

2. I have just started out as a teen community star of the teen only zone, and I can't wait to get more involved with that role!

3. I am also a room supporter, but I am not as active in the group support rooms (pretty active in the listener chatrooms though!), so my third contribution will be that I am still currently supporting several long term members as well as new members!

User Profile: Erysimoon30
Erysimoon30 August 16th, 2020

I read articles about mental health

Self-care

Community posts

load more
User Profile: BlindGrapefruit
BlindGrapefruit August 11th, 2020

1. I posted a game event in our subcommunity forum

2. I posted an icebreaker in our subcommunity forum

3. I spoke with members of the team about their concerns about the team

User Profile: berryfields2409
berryfields2409 August 12th, 2020

3 key things

1. Worked today - been working now about 2 months

2. Exercised today - (have lost 10 lbs so far)

3. Am going to take a second shower tonight before bed with some Black Chammomile shower gel and enjoy sleeping.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 13th, 2020

3 Key things - And Moresmiley

1. Leadership Program - What an awesome thing happening !!! love it .

2.Chat support/peer support

3.Opened 3 rooms this month and all went great and people want Free Hugs opened 24/7 it was packed and so nice and everyone was so awesome.

Self Esteem 20 day Challenge , love it !!! On the forums if you have not seen it .

Listener Quizzes on the forums

Flagging Profiles for Safety Patrol .

Practicipated in Listener Sharing circles and I have also attended Member ones.

Modding All rooms.- Which is not so easy at times but yay for some new Community Mods and sad to see some leave that were awesome community mods !! yes

Peace and Love , Tyeheart

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 15th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Great work Tye!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 15th, 2020

@MistyMagic Thanks Misty appreciate your support as always heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Ginevra962
Ginevra962 August 13th, 2020

Member chats

Peer support

Self care

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 15th, 2020

@Ginevra962 well done Gin!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more