Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Grace8402
Grace8402 August 13th, 2020

@GlenM

1. Being a listener and providing support to as many members possible.

2. Helping to Translate the site to Hindi

3. Became a forum supporter recently

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 15th, 2020

@Grace8402 That sounds like some awesome work for the community, thank-you!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Grace8402
Grace8402 August 15th, 2020

@MistyMagic

Yay! Thank you for your contributions too! 😄

load more
load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings August 13th, 2020

1) Avoiding the anger response when I drop something on the floor. When I was young there was an anger response from adults when I drop something, but there is no one here to yell and get angry, so I am letting that behavior go.

2) Today I cohost Fifty plus discussion at 3:30 and Mindfulness at 5PM EDT

3) Doing exercise classes today to self care

User Profile: compassionateendofarainbow
compassionateendofarainbow August 15th, 2020

@soulsings

Yes buddy! You're doing great!!

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 15th, 2020

@soulsings I used to love our chats about selfcare, nice to hear that you are still carrying on, you are so dedicated! PS it is a good year for slugs!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings August 15th, 2020

@MistyMagic a now the race to beat back the slugs is on.

Thank you for your kind words.

load more
load more
User Profile: compassionateendofarainbow
compassionateendofarainbow August 15th, 2020

Here goes my list:

1, I learned to show more empathy, and I learned how to validate members' emotions.

2, I am trying to be more social, and be an active part of the community.

3, I have learned to maintain boundaries, and take a healthy mental-break whenever necessary.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 15th, 2020

@compassionateendofarainbow and what a fantastic list that is! Well done!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 15th, 2020

Ok my 3 Key things then, its been a while so I have loads to say but I will keep it to these 3.

1) Listener Coaching Team - organising, and managing the team with their problems and questions.

2) LSR - modding, supporting

3) Answering posts in the forums and joining in with the fun!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Suryansh
Suryansh August 15th, 2020

@GlenM

1. Trying to Help Everyone.

2. Participating in discussions and sharing circles and the chatrooms to make it more friendly.

3. Being professional and setting an example of being a role model.

Thanks Glen for this wonderful post.

August 17th, 2020

✻ I cleared out my PMs and checked in with some of my members!

✻ I also checked in with all of my mentees today.

✻ I responded to queries in the forums and participated in some fun icebreakers!

User Profile: bubblyJulie
bubblyJulie September 23rd, 2020

@IvyL

Thank you for your work and motivation!

load more
User Profile: TheGoodFairy
TheGoodFairy August 17th, 2020

~🌺~ I replied to forum posts to welcome new members and show support.

~🌺~ I clarified how the Student and Career Support Room operated with a community leader so I can be a better Room Supporter.

~🌺~ I checked in with some of the members I have listened to.

User Profile: BookChunky
BookChunky August 19th, 2020

@TheGoodFairy

That's amazing!! Good Job

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 18th, 2020

3 Key Things

1. CRM

2.Member chats

3. Self Esteem Challenge 20 days

Forum replies

Leadership program

Member chatrooms

User Profile: BookChunky
BookChunky August 19th, 2020

@GlenM

* Talked about 7 cups and shared details in my community and amongst friends.

* Joined & Completed the 7 Cups internship and learned so much more about the application and increased my participation.

* Started hosting Sharing Circles.

August 20th, 2020

1 stepped down for rs role for one room since I felt I need more knowledge to be a good rs for that room

2 got new badge

3 met my goal. Of getting my hours of the internship I need to do under 40 . Done 50 and 34 to go

4 half way done with the honor project

tommrow

ask for more time to get these hours done

https://www.7cups.com/@CheeryMango

https://www.7cups.com/@LuLuRings

https://www.7cups.com/@Tyedyedbutterfly65