3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. Team call
2. Teen weekly meeting & Intern LORs
3. Created LDP last step form, cleared PMs and emails
@Hope great reply!
@Hope
Great job!
@Hope Great plan!
1. Took a general request chat.
2. Sent some catch-up messages to members I have previously chatted with.
3. Finished Peer Training 5
@Gozzil that sounds nice!
@Gozzil Sounds great! One step out a time! If you keep up, you'll do some great job and grow even more!
@SofiaT2000 at* (woops)
Leadership course
Member chat
Answer post
@amiablePeace77
Those are awesome things, thank you for all your hard work on 7 cups!
@GlenM
commitment
empathy
kindness
@pizzaiscool
Commitment, empathy, and kindness are three great things!
1, work
2, post one word at 'one word to describe how I feel today is'
3, connect like-minded people
@Teapower
Sounds like you got a lot done, good job! 
1. Read updates
2. Discussion 50+
3. Discussion Mindfulness
@amiablePeace77
Awesome, keep up the great work!
1) Listener Coaching Team and Care Team, new month, new sheets.
2) Working with Hope on Teens projects.
3) Working on the LSR banner project.
Listening - One Step At A Time!
We can say that I am a fan of your work @MistyMagic neat guidebooks and training modules <3
@GlenM
- I take care of myself in order to fully participate in this community.
- I try to go through experiences with an open mind and heart.
- I talk to my friends about this community in order to spread the message and help them reach out for help anonymously if needed.
1:1 chat
discussion
open chat
forum answers
@amiablePeace77 thank you for your selfless contribution!
@GlenM
After chatting with a mentor I learned:
1. To set a daily goal.
2. To ask for a feedback.
3. To manage time well in order to have time for volunteering, academics and supporting my family which are the things that need the most of my attention at the moment.