3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
@GlenM
1. Group support.
2. Answered pms.
3. Sent my personal link to suggest 7cups to people.
@SofiaT2000
Awesome Job !!!
3 Key Things
1.Chat support
2.Peer Support
3.Modding rooms
Graduated from Leadership Program
Member chats
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Congratulations! You're doing some really important work to help peers Tye! These are some very challenging roles and I really admire you!
@SofiaT2000
Thank you so much you are so kind !!! You are one awesome teammate !!!
1. Helping new/old listeners in pm's and TL!
2. Helping to create events for the self-harm recovery subcommunity!
3. Spent some time talking to members and helping them with different issues!
@cocoakrispies121
Awesome job !!!
My big things recently
1 improved my active listening skills
2 got 4 new badges
3 took vl mock chat for a third time but feeling good about it
4 helped out in lsr and filled up the lsr form
I step up one day when not slot of listeners were on and help in lsr when I only vet there. Some times it worth going the extra mile.
5 took al 3 and al4 and waiting on to see if I have passed
6 looking up roles I want get into after I get vl
@Colorfulcatsofhope
Congrats Hope awesome work !! Tye
Member chat
2 discussions
answering forum posts
Keep up all the good work you do here @amiablePeace77
1, meditation
2, work
3, wash the dishes
@Teapower
All great things!! well some may say no on dishes lol but yes they do need done right.. lol
3 Key Things
1. Chat Supporter
2. Opened Free Hugs Room yesterday and had 50 people attend ! woot woot !!
3. Peer Support
Replying to Forum Post ! Love the Forums !!
Attended Listener sharing circles .
Had an awesome Leadership Program Graduation on Monday !! Congrats to my fellow leadership grads and those many more to come !!
Peace and Love, Tye
Today, I
1) Finished Course 1 of the Leadership Development Program
2) Took the Leadership Oath
3) Submitted the progress reports and the badge request form!
1.) Reported broken module
2.) Did depression module and reported some videos that didn't work
3.) Did Practice Chat Refresher
4.) Filled out form to request a verification test chat
-----
In personal life:
was on task most of the day with good self care and filled out a activity scheduling form I found when I did the Depression module! Nothing like a new tool for the toolbox!
@AvidGamer293
Woah, you've been so productive! That sounds amazing! Keep it up 
3 Key Things
1.Chat support
2. Peer support
3.Member chats and member chatrooms
Setting Banner in Listener support room showing that chat support in the room.
Filling out Listener support form.
Filling out Banner form
Attending Listener and Memeber sharing circles.
Forum Post replies.
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
Those are a lot of things! Glad to see that you're so productive 