Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: NityaSpiritualHealer
NityaSpiritualHealer March 3rd, 2021

@GlenM

It's just my 5th day here at 7 cups and I learnt a lot in these 5 days journey with 7 Cups.

Listening I think is becoming my forte now no doubt I love talking or speaking more(chatter-box).

Reconnecting with Members and asking about their health and well-being.

Really I felt it deep.

Regards

User Profile: BellatheHappyHelper
BellatheHappyHelper March 8th, 2021

1. Chats with members as much as possible

2. Chatting with members/listener in groups

3. Staying active in forums

User Profile: generousBreeze169
generousBreeze169 March 9th, 2021

@GlenM

1. I was patient throughout lots of chats and I think that's a good thing rather than being reactive

2. I spend a long time reading guidelines, working on trainings and certifications

3. I work hard with my peers to make discussions possible

User Profile: windSpirit
windSpirit March 12th, 2021

1. I am replying in check-in threads making sure people are heard. (Also I am helping with Needs reply)

2. I am going through LDP, learning new skills to make them useful here.

3. I am participating in translation project making the site more available for russians.

User Profile: Cristen
Cristen April 30th, 2021

@windSpirit
Really like what you're doing Spirit! It's admirable how you're making sure people are heard! blush​​​​​​​

load more
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 March 13th, 2021

3 key things I did this week 3/13/2021

1. drafted my growth path for 35+ and older.

2. took some requests in LDP

3. Made my own grow path

User Profile: optimisticDay8079
optimisticDay8079 March 21st, 2021

1) positive interactions with peers and members

2) took a lot of general request chats

3) helped in the LSC room

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 23rd, 2021

@GlenM

Awesome idea !

1. Check up on my regular members

2. Be an encouraging and supportive face in the listener chatrooms

3. Honor my leadership roles with grit and passion .

User Profile: Cristen
Cristen April 30th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Yay Suniss!!! You're doing great blush Really like number 3! Suniss is a go getter woo!!!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 30th, 2021

@Cristen

Haha , thankyouu Crisss, you're a bright beam !! Keep Spreading cheer around 🤗❤

load more
load more
User Profile: gigantCloud92
gigantCloud92 April 2nd, 2021

@GlenM

1. Respect

2. Consistency

3. Understanding

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 4th, 2021

3 KEY THINGS

1. CRM - LISTENER SUPPORT ROOM

2. OUT IN MEMBER ROOMS

3.FORUM REPLIES

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic April 5th, 2021

Thanks for all your hard work Tye, your help in LSR is wonderful! 🦋

load more
User Profile: amiableFig7651
amiableFig7651 April 7th, 2021

@GlenM shared it

donated

being active and share my words