3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1 help out in lsr
2 toom over a sc that crazy and modes some in the sc
3 did chapters 1 to 4 of community building. Class
4 did a forum post https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupLeadershipDevelopment_206/InformationHub_2204/Tipsonhowtobesuccessfulinthegldd_286893/

@GlenM Had come up with an idea with my leaders and we that idea is still in discussion, so that is one thing I have done today.
I have suggested a member to join the 7 cups academy program.
Hosting 7 cups academy events to help the others get to know about 7 cups academy and we can recruit more leaders within us
1. Forum thread
2. Answering forum posts
3. Answering pms
@GlenM
Checking Hobby Zone threads
Checking Group Support Applications
Working with mentees
Listening - One Step At A Time!
@MistyMagic You da best!🦋
I participate in forums
Show the app to others
I do care for this
@Sherlben 
1 did trainings and al2 test
2 had two chats that u locked the group rooms
3 hung out in lsr and sc
1) Hosted a Hobby Zone chat and lots of people discussed drawing and sketching techniques
2) Followed up with the sketching practice here
3) Moderated the forums
Listening - One Step At A Time!
@GlenM
1. Joining the VL Team
2. Taking general requests and following up with them
3. Joining the QLP & LDP programs to improve my skills as a listener
@zareya
good luck with the ldp and Qlp
@GlenM
Thank you, Glen and everyone who are working hard behind the scenes to build a better, stronger and more successful community.
I appreciate all of your hard work and for the support you have given me personally.
It is absolutely, very much appreciated <3