Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture September 7th, 2025

 Have u read Matilda

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture September 7th, 2025

Opsss wrong area i posted that

load more
User Profile: TowardsTheR8Intent
TowardsTheR8Intent October 6th, 2025

@GlenM

3 things that I do are-

1. I took trainings on different topics to get knowledge to support members in a best way.

2. Try to welcome new members whenever possible to make them feel comfortable and appreciate their present

3. Doing development program to be better version if myself through the skill and learnings to do better things for others and myself 

User Profile: Adrestia
Adrestia October 7th, 2025

@GlenM
Completed the Internship and am doing the Leadership program
Took part in the training available at 7cups
Replying words of encouragement to other posters in the forums

User Profile: LopaConnect
LopaConnect October 19th, 2025

@GlenM

My 3 Key Things 🌻

Engaged in meaningful discussions within the Relationship Stress community, offering guidance and emotional support to help members feel heard and understood. Through my posts and poetry. I enjoy this a lot as well.

Shared a positive reflection prompt in the Positivity & Gratitude forum to encourage members to focus on small wins and moments of thankfulness.

Reached out to fellow forum supporters to exchange ideas on fostering a more uplifting and connected space for everyone.

I truly believe that consistency, kindness, and teamwork help keep our communities strong and supportive.



User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD November 5th, 2025

@GlenM

"Graded" responses for the CDM program

Mentored several listeners

Greeted new members as part of the Welcome Committee

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 November 17th, 2025

@GlenM

I supported the 50+ community as a Room Supporter in the chatroom.

I am a Quality Mentor, and I had several mentoring conversations.

I am in Listener Support, and I met 1-on-1 with several fellow listeners to provide chat or peer support. 

2 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic November 29th, 2025

@SelfCareMatters well done!

User Profile: soulout
soulout March 20th

@TovaCares76 Way to go! I am happy you're a 7 Cups Listener ;)

load more
User Profile: McElysium
McElysium November 20th, 2025

@GlenM

• I offer guidance and encouragement to members in 7 Cups 

• I celebrate accomplishments such as badges of milestones.

• I promote content creation and marketing through articles, testimonials, and visual graphics 

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic November 29th, 2025

@McElysium good job!

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic November 29th, 2025

so many awesome people doing awesome things! clapping-dog-applause.gif

User Profile: BobbieX
BobbieX February 12th

My 3 things:

- Checked in with my regular members

- Hosted a sharing circle session

- Looking into leadership opportunities

User Profile: angelnote0827
angelnote0827 March 4th

Today I had my first real chat! It felt great and the member thanked me for listening!! I'm so excited about being here! I reached out to other listeners for questions I had and the response was great! And now, I am posting here my accomplshment so far.😀❤️